1995-1998 HOME

IversonRookie.jpg

mn-six97h-03.gif

1995-1998 ROAD

7740061.jpg

7023458p856003reg-resized200.jpg

EDIT - 1996-1998 ALT

maclean%20blue.jpg - Yes. that's a Don McLean jersey lol

They have no clue how ****ing perfect they were. Simple, yet unique. They messed it all up for these messes of jerseys. Black, blue, red, white, silver, gold...too many colors. Red, white and blue is perfect for a team named the 76ers.

Now it's your turn, post jersey's you wish your favorite teams would go back to.

philliescreamersig2copy.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have no clue how ****ing perfect they were. Simple, yet unique. They messed it all up for these messes of jerseys. Black, blue, red, white, silver, gold...too many colors. Red, white and blue is perfect for a team named the 76ers.

Agreed 100%. I loved these jerseys and wish they would bring them back. The only thing I would change about them is the extra white outline around the letters on the front. It makes the wordmark a bit busy. Other than that I love them, especially the whites.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

The Bills, obviously. To anything.

And ditto on the Sixers. That's one of the best ever looks for an NBA team.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

heh, I figure I'd shoot blanks in the air for the Cubs to go back to the Cuba jerseys. I'd fire an arrow at a tree for the Argos to return to the Boatman uniforms, and I'd throw a rock at a car for the Jazz to return to the mountain unis. I'd send a nasty email for the Freo Dockers to return to the original green road jumpers...and finally, I'd kill for the Astros to go back to blue and gold, that was the best look they ever had.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

While I agree that killing is extreme, I think the Cubs and White Sox missed the boat on playing one game this year as a throw-back game in 1906 World Series Unis (okay, the Sox played along back on May 21st, but how hard would it have been for the Cubs to do so as well?)

Sox 1906 based Alts:

pMLB2-2472137reg.jpg

And the Cubs 1906 Unis:

nl_1906_chicago.gif

Moose

FF_104366_xl.jpg

I wouldn't kill anyone for this... but I think it is time to have this a 3rd throwback uniform. Most of the pain seems to have subsided to where I can think of the few good times without flinching or going into shock.

I know this might not be agreed to by some, but I agree that the pats looked better in the lighter blue uniforms with the Eurostyle font lettering. I think they force too much silver into the current ones.

Archived