Another Ducks Idea

Brass

Pretty simple! Thought I would add the Ducks Mask logo to keep with the 'roots' of the team, while still going into the direction that the franchise wants to go in.

Ducks_1.png

C&C welcome!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

that logo is lacking, and it shows in this concept. Not that it's a bad concept--i LOVE IT--its just that logo is just so plain and--dull. All that space around it could be put to good use. (Guess that's why the real jerseys have that curvy swoop on them, to offset that some.) But I LOVE the sade of green you used here. I was inclined to tell you i'd prefer white numerals on the darks, but as I look at it the way you did it, it is just too damn sweet, logo be damned.

The white jersey, if not for the logo you're stuck working with (through no fault of your own)...perfect.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Pretty simple! Thought I would add the Ducks Mask logo to keep with the 'roots' of the team, while still going into the direction that the franchise wants to go in.

Ducks_1.png

C&C welcome!

It's not bad, but I think the Alternate logo should have a little more to it than just a mask. Other than that, good job. :D

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

not bad. Damn the ducks jersey re-do's are out of control.

If only the Ducks franchise would ask for a re-do. We may not be 5 years old any more, but I'm sure a lot of people would give them a re-do...

Archived