My NHL Set

Brass

Well, I haven't done much work in MS Paint recently, so I decided to get back on the horse. I gathered some completed, but never before seen concepts, and work them into an NHL set, or, in my opinon, what the NHL should look like. I'm going to try to accomplish all 30 teams, and maybe some defunct teams (Nordiques, Whalers, Jets, etc.). But first, I unveil the Pittsburgh Penguins:

Penguins_Set.png

C&C welcome as always on all designs.

As I complete them, I'll save the links here:

Pittsburgh Penguins

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The problem with Pittsburgh's Vegas Gold is that it really doesn't look good as the primary colour of a jersey. If they still used the old yellow then these would look even better.

(Then again, there's nothing wrong with powder blue and navy...)

i like the home & away but i have some sugestions (sp?) for the alt. u should use the same striping as the other two and either make the gold triangle white or drop it alltogether (sp?).

i like the home & away but i have some sugestions (sp?) for the alt. u should use the same striping as the other two and either make the gold triangle white or drop it alltogether (sp?).

What did he change in the home and away set? :therock:

Hi, how are you?

The third jersey templete is a little too close to the Red Wings, plus the vegas gold, as has been said, isn't a proper jersey color. Just ask the Dallas Stars.

VmWIn6B.png

Thanks for the C&C guys! Now here's the San Jose Sharks. (I took the 'San Jose' wording from one of RC's concepts.)

Sharks_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm undecided on the alt logo. It's good for Boston in general, but seems like more of a Celtics thing. I like these jerseys, but I prefer the Orr era ones.

These are well-done though. Keep up the good work.

The shamrocks feel out of place. Maybe if the Bruins' colors were green or the hockey team was the Celtics, but even then it would still be out of place. Drop the shoulder logo and add numbers instead.

No change in the H/A Pittsburgh jersey...too much gold in the alt...change triangle to white there.

San Jose...going back to the originals...no more city names on alts please!!! - save that for the Rangers.

Bruins...meh...what's with the shamrock? Did Larry Bird sign for a season in net?

Out.

(PS...don't *$#@ too much with the Isles)

I used the shamrock to reflect the culture of Boston a little more. I guess the Bear is more wanted in the public's opinon. ^_^

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived