Kansas City Royals Concept

Brass

It's well done, but I think this would alienate the people in Kansas City, KS who also call the Royals their team. Maybe like the Phillies' interleague caps, this could be for games against St. Louis.

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad at all - the Cardinal fans might not approve but I like it!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

It's a very good, unique design, but agree that it is unrealistic for reasons expressed above;

1. They are not "Missouri's Team." I realize that the Lightining have a Florida logo, but that existed before the Panthers did and the Royals came in after the Cards.

2. I suspect they have a solid Kansas fan base that would not appreciate this at all.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I agree with what's been said. Nice logo, but you can't give KANSAS City aa Missouri logo, even though they're in Missouri. Too big of a Kansas fanbase I'd say.

Having grown up in Kansas, I live in the Mighty Mo now, I don't think you'll offend any of the Kansas folks with the missouri state logo - we are in Missouri, but the ball team is considered "our team" by many from not only KS & MO, but we have folks from Iowa, Nebraska & Oklahoma who come up to the games frequently.

The state logo is a way of placing it on the geopraphical location.

Check out the Brewers logo - does it not have a outline of Wisconsin?

Great job!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived