'06-07 Bucks Jerseys

Conrad.

i designed these jerseys for NBA Live 06

Is there a design-jersey feature on the PC version? I'll go buy it today if there is! I have the Xbox version and it has nothing even close to a jersey design feature.

ujsignature.png

There isnt really a design feature in game. You have to export files... change them around, then do something in like photoshop, then change them back.. then import them again. I find it quite complicated. Others do it real easy and are really good at it.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Why not a red alt? I heard that for the 06-07 season each team will have an alt, meaning that houston, milwaukee, orlando, washington, new jersey, who else? I believe the spurs have a silver one, um... memphis and indiana.

There's a rule that says that if you get new uniforms you have to wait two season before getting a new alt. So the Bucks wouldn't be able to get a red alt until the 2008-09 season at the earliest.

FYI the Spurs silver jerseys they wore a few seasons ago were throwbacks, not alts, and were only worn for few games that season.

There isnt really a design feature in game. You have to export files... change them around, then do something in like photoshop, then change them back.. then import them again. I find it quite complicated. Others do it real easy and are really good at it

Would anyone here be able to walk me through those steps should I decide to purchase the PC version?

ujsignature.png

TEAMS W/O ALT.:

-Bobcats (could add this year)

-Rockets (maybe introducing black this year)

-Pacers (could add '07-'08 season)

-Grizzlies (could add this year)

-Bucks (could add '08-'09 season)

-Nets (introducing red this year)

-Knicks (could add anytime)

-Magic (could add this year)

-Spurs (could add anytime)

-Raptors? (could add this year???)

-Jazz (could add this year)

-Wizards (could add anytime)

ujsignature.png

I think the Raptors can't add this year. I would guess it for 2007-08.

Where did you guys hear that every team would have an alternate? That is dumb. I'd rather see the Spurs in no alternate at all than in grey or silver, and I'd rather see the Bucks, Nets, etc. with no alternate than another stupid red jersey.

Also, in case you didn't hear, T.J. Ford is no longer a Buck. Replace him with Caveman Villanueva and you'll have the completed trade.

Overall, they are okay and fairly accurate, in my opinion. Just expect to see a number font like last year's or something else less conventional.

Archived