'fins in orange

puckcool22

like it too. As long as they don't over-use it.

Agreed - my favorite color:  Orange.  Yes - don't over use it!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I hate to say it but I agree - these things just don't look right on the Miami Dolphins. It looks like the Redskins are playing the University of Miami this evening...

These are better than the 'Canes. The numbers look better with this than Miami's (fla) does. I'll admit I was a skeptic at first, but these are awesome. The only complaint I have is the facemasks would look better in orange.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

These things are a friggin bloody disgrace, and I'm sure all the guys form the perfect team up in the press box are shuddering. Man those things are bad, they look like the Vols. I agree, the ONLY thing the fins should ever wear is aqua. Let's just stop with the damn alternate jerseys already. The Falcons didn't look bad, but the alternates are still just a needless marketing scam and a disgrace to the NFL. Chazberg has spoken.

Well as long as Jay Fielder is on the field again then its good. What a site for sore eyes. Hopefully now ppl will appriceate Fielder the most under rated QB in the NFL. Next time he gets hurt Dolphins better start BOB Griese because Brian is awful. What a comeback!!!!

I like these jerseys they were bright but they are a good 3rd jersey for the Dolphins. Although personally I still like teh Aqua better.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

UGH! These orange jerseys are horrible! They look like a college football team...the jerseys alone are ok to wear with a pair of jeans or navy blue shorts, but they should never see the light of day (or the light of night) on any NFL field! Stick with aqua, Miami, you're better off with that color than orange.

You know what... I like it! It's what a 3rd jersey is supposed to be. They maintain their current style, but with a new colour twist. It also seems to be popular. Did you see how many Dolfans in Pro Player had those Orange jerseys? They love it in Miami. Plus, they get a great comeback win in them. This jersey will be staying around. I'd rather that than their navy. So what if it looks like U of Miami? I think it's a bonus that both Miami football teams have something in common.

All you haters should be glad they just didn't wear their aqua pants with them... now that I admit woulda been baaaad!

Braden

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

You're a sick man, Puckguy. :D

Those looked pretty bad, really.

Sick?  No.  Loves the color of teal/aqua? Yes.  

Ok, maybe aqua tops with orange pants?

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Some teams belong in orange. Like the Broncos, who need to ditch that cyber-:censored: look and get a modernized Orange Crush look...

The Dolphins.... if i never see them in orange again, i will die a happy man...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

If they had gone with the Aqua pants might have been better.

Nope, nuh-uh. These are perfect. The white helmet and pants perfectly balance out the orange. Have orange pants, too much orange. Have aqua pants, it clashes badly (MY EYES!!!). These are better than (dare I bring up) the all-aqua of last year. Those were brutal. Balance is the key to making a great uni.

Going a little off-this-topic, anybody catch the Jags in black pants with a white jersey. Those were pretty good. Again, balance is key to making a great uni, and that's exactly what the 'Phins have here. Balance.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The orange was not, in and of itself so bad, as it was that the whole unifomr didn't work. It looked like the afterthough that it was. it didn't integrate very well with the rest fo the uni. The falcons jersey, looked natural.. it "fit" but the 'fins orange screamed out "ADDITIONAL REVENUE OPPORTUNITY"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived