LOGOLYMPIAD: EVENT 4

winters in buffalo

EVENT 4: Alternate Logo

Criteria:

Design an alternate logo for any NFL Europe team. You must use the team?s current color set. Include the team name and current primary logo in your submission, as a reference.

DEADLINE: Monday, August 28. 8:00 PM EDT

As usual:

Entries must be emailed to wib_logolympiad@yahoo.com prior to the deadline. Subject line should be the Event number. Once you submit your entry, it is considered final.

Entries must be submitted as .jpg, .gif or .png formats. File name format is: event#_yourname.jpg (Ex: event2_wintersinbuffalo.jpg)

All final entries must be 800x600 pixels with at least 70 pixels of white space at the bottom of the image, unless otherwise stated. I will not re-size entries that are not properly done, so make sure it?s right.

Do not include your name or any other personal identifiers on your submission. Also, do not watermark your work. I will add a watermark to each entry before they get posted for judging. I will also provide each entry with a number. You are expected to keep the identity of your entry anonymous until the end of the event. If you think you know the identity of another designer, keep it to yourself. Anyone who exposes the identity of themselves or anyone else will be DQ?d.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived