Thrashers get discrim treatment

Discrim

Tuskegee Airmen concept

this one got messed up only slightly, thank god.  this actually is a team in a small league i been playing with either dice or playing cards for about 10 years.  and the original colors i came up with back then were brown and yellow, but got modified later.  woulda had the plane on both the brown and gold except i wasn't gonna make a brown plane or have a gold logo on a gold jersey.

Thrashers style 1

last night i got to making a sideview version of the T thrasher, and today decided this would be a good idea.  it was except for there was no way in hell i was using the cereal bowl, so no other options for cresting except for text.  font is birds of prey, and i still maintain the old adage: a good idea at the time.

Thrashers style 2

the aforementioned sideview T thrasher is used here, but on looking again i shoulda had the outline thicker.  i decided here to be inspired by the actual third, so you get a sort of two styles on one jersey.  you should thank god cus i was about to make this crazier than it is.  damn, just noticed i got lazy on one side of the white.  anyway, the small text on teh right sleeves are 'Atlanta' on the blue and 'Thrashers' on the white.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Other then the turquise. Everything was really good.

thanks fuse.  anyways, the color choice came down to this:

-i wasn't gonna use yellow as the main color

-the thrashers all over this supplied enough navy for a year

-it came down to the red or the light blue, and i wasn't too high on using red for this even though it's a major part of their real look.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Yo! Discrim! I always love your designs, but lately when I click on your links, it just sends me to a different C.C. board - is this because I'm on a Mac in a PC world? How can I see your stuff? I'm dyin' here.

Me too. How I get around it is opening a new window and dragging the link into the address bar. I'm on a Mac by the way.

As for the designs, on your second set, the white version, it looks very much like something you'd see in a European league right now. That one I like. I'd probably like the dark blue one better if the two main color areas (white and yellow in the other one) were different shades of blue. With both of those main areas being the same dark blue I'm less excited about it. Very cool on the side view logo too.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Yo! Discrim! I always love your designs, but lately when I click on your links, it just sends me to a different C.C. board - is this because I'm on a Mac in a PC world? How can I see your stuff? I'm dyin' here.

sup man, like dude said, those on Macs gotta drag the links. i gotta remember to let people know to copy and paste or drag the link in the future :;): and if ya keep having trouble, just go to my main site and click on the sport you're looking for

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived