VOTE: Logolympiad Event #3

winters in buffalo

Below are the finalists for the third event. Our judges pared the field down to 9.

As a refresher, the requirements were:

In honor of our newly-designated planets, we?re having a viewing party at the Hollander Planetarium in St. Louis. You pick the date. Chose ONE ?new? planet and create a logo for its viewing party. We?ll need a full color logo for the posters, and black & white version for the newspaper ads. Include all of the provided info in the logo.

(Let's ignore the fact that astronomers changed their minds in the middle of this contest)

List your 3 favorites, ranked 1,2,3.

Polls close Sunday at 8 PM EDT.

Remember, if you submitted an entry, you can't vote for yourself.

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to pull a paynomind and vote for only one entry. The rest are all meh.

1st- Entry 1

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Gold: 1

Silver: 5

Bronze: 2

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived