Can Someone Explain this pic?

footballfiji

It's a fan who got arrested the other night when he ran on the field during the A's-Blue Jays game. He dressed in a older Blue Jays uniform, and either slid into one of the bases or got tackled around them.

This might have been during game when Lilly and Gibbons got into the fight.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

0825_jays.jpg

What's the story here?

don't know, is that dirt or blood on his clothes?

He didnt get in a brawl probally just slid into one of the bases. If he thought he could get away with it, i think he should of update his uniform :D .

4kv29i.jpg

0825_jays.jpg

What's the story here?

don't know, is that dirt or blood on his clothes?

He didnt get in a brawl probally just slid into one of the bases. If he thought he could get away with it, i think he should of update his uniform :D .

Or at least have "Golden Palace" on it somewhere.

oBIgzrL.png

I'll give the dude a ton of credit. To have a uniform down to the details like that - the cleats, the high socks, the pants even - was a pretty good move if he was trying to sneak onto the field. Of course, the outdated uniform overall couldn't have helped him, but he was probably given a couple extra seconds given that he wasn't some doofus in a red flannel shirt or something sticking out like a sore thumb.

I'll give the dude a ton of credit. To have a uniform down to the details like that - the cleats, the high socks, the pants even... [truncated in the interest of brevity]

Apparently, he wasn't that detail-oriented. Those socks are black! :P

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The Blue Jays need to update, this uniform even dirty is still better looking then what they wear now.

I was thinking the same thing--and this guy proved it--so we know it's not Braden--king of graphite.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived