New Nascar Logo

gueman

Well I'll bite BigShoop. Here is my idea. Enjoy!

Nascar1-1.png

I wasn't sure if it needed the oval, it was added at the end of the design. Here it is with out it.

Nascar2.png

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

not bad, not bad at all!

it would fit in well with their series logos, like the Nextel and Busch, because of the use of the oval.

although it does look like it could use some minor tweaking and smoothing here and there, overall it looks very nice!

TDZiMMB.png

why are the colorful stripes so pixilated?

I don't know. I was wondering that myself. Those bottom stripes are just copies of the blue just recolored. On my Photoshop copy all the lines are identical. But when I saved it as PNG those 3 on the bottom got those jagged edges. SO if anyone knows what happened I'd like the feedback.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Two things. #1 The Busch Series is just that the Busch Series. They changed that a few years ago from the Busch Grand National Series to the Busch Series. #2 We now see why certain logos stand the test of time, because they work. They are clean and get the message across.

Archived