Real logo design contest

CC97

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are good :D   I'd hate to be on the judging panel, there are so many good ones.  Great work everyone!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Ever wanted to participate in one of SyPhi's creations? Here's your chance!

I'm going in for some minor surgery tomorrow, but it could be a while until I'm back in the logo/msg board game.

I have a currently unfinished logo that might not get done otherwise. It's zipped, and you can download it by clicking this link.

The download is just under 684 KB. Click "Save" when the dialog box pops up.

Finish the logo however you want, but make sure the appropriate parties are credited. :;):

Make sure to unzip the file as an extension: .ai (Adobe Illustrator) file.

Good luck!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Ever wanted to participate in one of SyPhi's creations? Here's your chance!

I'm going in for some minor surgery tomorrow, but it could be a while until I'm back in the logo/msg board game.

I have a currently unfinished logo that might not get done otherwise. It's zipped, and you can download it by clicking this link.

The download is just under 684 KB. Click "Save" when the dialog box pops up.

Finish the logo however you want, but make sure the appropriate parties are credited. :;):

Make sure to unzip the file as an extension: .ai (Adobe Illustrator) file.

Good luck!

I think your other one looks better, but who knows maybe someone can jazz this one up. :)

Doh!

Good luck tomorrow during your sugery. I hope it goes smoothly.

Thank you. It went very well, and 4 days later I am mobile, down to 2 plain Tylenol every 6 hours or so, and thankful it's over.

Any results from the contest?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Good luck tomorrow during your sugery. I hope it goes smoothly.

Thank you. It went very well, and 4 days later I am mobile, down to 2 plain Tylenol every 6 hours or so, and thankful it's over.

Any results from the contest?

Good to hear.

Sy, just so you know I thought your first entry was good, but if you remember I always had that same complaint with that Bull Head. Anyway, with the white it looks good...if it were on white background...when you put it on a grey background I think it needs to be grey again....maybe transparent?

Yeah... I know... it just so happened that it ended up on a grey-background reply.

It should be displayed on a white background, and there's several ways I could've gone about it, but I didn't. If anyone needs it on a white background, or the white area transparent, I'd be glad to, but otherwise I'm not sure it's worth it for me to go to the trouble.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm pretty sure that at this point, we are just waiting on client responce.

Chris, any word on when we might hear something?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived