Saints in road whites?

ohryan

The most important game in the history of the Saints organization and they come trotting out in their road unis? Is seems as though re-opening the Superdome on national televesion would be as good a reason as any to wear their HOME uniforms.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it looks good myself, but I think the Saints always look good. I think black and gold is a unique combination and the Saints wear it well -- no matter how many shades of gold there are.

By the way, that Louisiana patch is great -- no matter how accurate a representation it is.

Basically, go Saints, no matter what.

By the way, red is the Falcons' official home color now, right? The black is the alt?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I think there is another team that looks pretty good in black and gold... hmm I can't place it... I think they may have won something very big last year... I just can't remember...

The Jacksonville Jaguars!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

yes, white at home has grown tiresome, but it looked good on the 'aints tonight. enough already,when will the NFL step in and add some sanity to this chaos? When the bears go all white at home I will officially protest by forcing myself to regurgitate on clark st., like anyone would notice. :puke::puke:

savedpictures013-1.jpg

I like Chicago in all white, but I like the navy pants better. Still, no more white at home, no more orange at home, no all-navy. Keep it simple; you're the Chicago Bears.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think there is another team that looks pretty good in black and gold... hmm I can't place it... I think they may have won something very big last year... I just can't remember...

The Saints wear gold. The Steelers wear yellow.

words.

saints, stars, senators, rams, pengiuns = gold

bruins, steelers, packers, a's, lakers = yellow

there is nothing at all wrong with yellow. it's just a color. admit to wearing it.

I like the idea of teams wearing white at home. That way, fans with season tickets get to see a variety of different colors, rather than seeing black vs. white every week (or red vs. white, or blue vs. white, or whatever the case may be).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The Saints wear gold. The Steelers wear yellow.

No, they don't.

The Saints and 49ers wear metallic gold.

The Packers, Steelers and Vikings wear athletic gold.

There is a distinct difference between yellow and athletic gold. They aren't the same color any more than cornflower and royal blue are the same color.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_%28color%29

Put me in the "Wear Black at Home" contingent. If you've got decent home jerseys or ugly ones (sorry Jacksonville), maybe white at home isn't a bad idea. But the Black and Gold! NO! Wear them.

When so many teams are adding black, I don't understand why a team that actually has a reason to wear black is moving away from it.

Archived