30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

To celebrate the start of the 2006/07 NHL Season, I decided for the next 30 days, I will introduce a full, semi, or slightly redesigned NHL uniform to reflect how I would like each team to look for this season. With the jersey, I will provide and explanation for why I did it, what I changed, etc. So without further ado, here is our first team, the Anaheim Ducks!

Ducks_Set.png

-For this concept, I went with the new Ducks logo as the primary. I did without the black however, and went for a darker green, to still keep in line with the team's roots. On the shoulder, I added the duck helmet from the old primary logo, and just the helmet. Not the circle, triangle, or sticks behind the logo. For the orange alternate, I brought back the famous Disney logo.

C&C welcome as always!

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

Boston Bruins

Buffalo Sabres

Calgary Flames

Carolina Hurricanes

Chicago Blackhawks

Colorado Avalanche

Columbus Blue Jackets

Dallas Stars

Detroit Red Wings

Edmonton Oilers

Florida Panthers

Los Angeles Kings

Minnesota Wild

Montreal Canadiens

Nashville Predators

New Jersey Devils

New York Islanders

New York Rangers

Ottawa Senators

Philadelphia Flyers

Phoenix Coyotes

Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To celebrate the start of the 2006/07 NHL Season, I decided for the next 30 days, I will introduce a full, semi, or slightly redesigned NHL uniform to reflect how I would like each team to look for this season. With the jersey, I will provide and explanation for why I did it, what I changed, etc. So without further ado, here is our first team, the Anaheim Ducks!

Ducks_Set.png

-For this concept, I went with the new Ducks logo as the primary. I did without the black however, and went for a darker green, to still keep in line with the team's roots. On the shoulder, I added the duck helmet from the old primary logo, and just the helmet. Not the circle, triangle, or sticks behind the logo. For the orange alternate, I brought back the famous Disney logo.

C&C welcome as always!

Anaheim Ducks

The only thing I would ditch is the orange pants. I think it's a bit radical. Other than that, it's not bad.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I like the colors, but like the above posters, i think the D would look neat... I also don't know if I like the fact that all three jerseys are the same template with just the colors reversed and switched... I think that at least the 3rd jersey should have a different design.... Just my .02! Other than that great job!!!

StempSig.png

LeeStempniak.jpg

BluesJerseySig-1.gif

bloglogo.gif

Thanks for the comments guys! I hope ya keep 'em coming! Anyway, my next concept is the Atlanta Thrashers:

Thrashers_Set.png

Not much of a change, except for the fact that I ditched the secondary logo that was on the dark blue jersey, and on the shoulder of the white jersey. I really dislike that logo so I dropped it all together. Speaking of the dark blue, I brought that back as the home version, and demoted the powder blue to alternate status, which I think is best. Other than that, not a whole lotta change. The Boston Bruins are tommorrow!

what the hell is ccslc?

so far, I think both concepts are too conservative. But then, it's just me, I'm more of a colorfull designer for my concepts...

These are good looking, well designed but try to put more creativity and make it more ''over the edge'' if I may and maybe try to put some numbres on the sleeves...

Keep'em coming!

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

Now it's time for the Boston Bruins. I've always loved the style they wore in the 1980's, so I thought I would go back to that. Only thing I really changed was the shoulder logo. I used the one that's used by some adult league in Canada. Anyway, here it is:

Bruins_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

Now it's time for the Boston Bruins. I've always loved the style they wore in the 1980's, so I thought I would go back to that. Only thing I really changed was the shoulder logo. I used the one that's used by some adult league in Canada. Anyway, here it is:

Bruins_Set.png

Best one yet.

If I may gove some advice though, I would stick to one style of pants per concept. It works for football, but not with hockey. Other then that, you're off to a very solid start. Good job.

Bruins_Set.png

Best one yet.

If I may gove some advice though, I would stick to one style of pants per concept. It works for football, but not with hockey. Other then that, you're off to a very solid start. Good job.

Agreed. Teams don't even wear different pants when their normal pants don't match the jerseys *cough BUFFALO cough*, let alone when they do match.

I do like that Boston set. The rest aren't bad either.

I hope you're not rushing this!

No, I worked on the concepts all throughout summer and each one is done.

Thats really cool. I like the atlanta one. I agree with you that that is how they should look. Just one thing, I personaly dont like that blue alt. Its just weird cause it only says atlanta on one arm and to me the dark blue and red are there colors. I know that the blue alt is now their home jersey so I cant really say anything about it cause the fans love it and I am not a "fan".

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Alright guys, now time for the Buffalo Sabres. This one, believe it or not, took the longest. But I knew I wanted to do 4 things with this design.

-Emphasize SABRES, not Buffaloes.

-Blue and Yellow.

-NO Goathead.

-NO Buffaslug.

So with emphasizing the SABRES, I thought I would make that the primary and use the classic Sabres logo as the shoulder/alt logo. Anyway, here it is:

Sabres_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived