30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another day, another concept. Here's the Chicago Blackhawks. I didn't do too much except add a little more tan, like in the logo. As for the pants, I want the alternate or vintage throwback at least to have a different style pant. Anyway, here it is:

Blackhawks_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I like it.... even though all that tan in the primary home and away unis isn't completely necessary.

WHAT? How could you not like the Blackhawks jerseys? Oh wait ...I've see your concepts :D

I did not say that I didn't like it, I just said that the tan stripes would be a little too much for the Blackhawks home and away unis.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Sorry for being late, here's the Colorado Avalanche. Didn't do too much except add a blue alternate and throw in a shoulder logo. The shoulder logo is a recoloured Colorado Rockies logo. Thought it would a nice litte nod to the past. Anyway, here ya go!

Avalanche_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

I really like your blue jersey. I always wanted to see what they would look like in blue. Plus you got rid of alot of the black (in which i personally liked but) alot of people here would like to see it go.

I just got to say that I really like your concepts because they only change what is needed. No huge overhaul is necessary when it's almost perfect as is.

I really like your blue jersey. I always wanted to see what they would look like in blue. Plus you got rid of alot of the black (in which i personally liked but) alot of people here would like to see it go.

I just got to say that I really like your concepts because they only change what is needed. No huge overhaul is necessary when it's almost perfect as is.

It's acutually been done before. The Alabama Slammers played in Pelham, AL as part of the WHA2 during the 03-04 season.

229.jpeg.300.jpeg

They also modified the whites:

040117_anderson_coulter2.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Whenever I hear the name the "Columbus Blue Jackets" I think of something slightly traditional with an edge. Don't ask me why. So I tried to do that with this one. I tried to emphasize the stars a little more, yet use their current logo, minus the neon green. The stars were taken from one of RC's concepts as well as the script for the alternate logo, so all credit for that goes to him. I thought the 'CBJ' would be a cool idea on the shoulder, almost to mimic something that would be on an army uniform or something. That's about it, so here:

Blue_Jackets_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

The primary home/away shoulder logo doesn't work. I'd replace it with one of the two logos from the current alternate jersey (preferably the shoulder patch, it'd work best with the concept), because it just looks unfinished the way it is now. Your project has been a pleasant surprise thusfar, keep up the good work.

QPR%20Sig.png

Whenever I hear the name the "Columbus Blue Jackets" I think of something slightly traditional with an edge. Don't ask me why. So I tried to do that with this one. I tried to emphasize the stars a little more, yet use their current logo, minus the neon green. The stars were taken from one of RC's concepts as well as the script for the alternate logo, so all credit for that goes to him. I thought the 'CBJ' would be a cool idea on the shoulder, almost to mimic something that would be on an army uniform or something. That's about it, so here:

Blue_Jackets_Set.png

I will say this: that Columbus 3rd/alt is HARD. I almost wanna see what that looks like with white letters/numbers w/navy trim, but even yet still...them joints is HARD kin! I especially like the front, with the descending "Columbus" script and the star detail. A+.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived