Jersey Wallpaper

p.stic

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You may as well just do all teams in all sports. I mean really, everyone is gonna want one. These things are outstanding!

That's the plan. And just so people know, I saw a couple posting back that people were getting their requests done first, well none of the request posted have been done yet, all the stuff I am posting were ones that were already made, just so happens people asked for it and then I get to that team and post it. Just like the request for Arizona State, that person posted the request just as I was posting the ASU stuff. I have about 200 more to post then I can get to the requests. I should be done posting all the ones I have already done by the end of the night.

You may as well just do all teams in all sports. I mean really, everyone is gonna want one. These things are outstanding!

That's the plan. And just so people know, I saw a couple posting back that people were getting their requests done first, well none of the request posted have been done yet, all the stuff I am posting were ones that were already made, just so happens people asked for it and then I get to that team and post it. Just like the request for Arizona State, that person posted the request just as I was posting the ASU stuff. I have about 200 more to post then I can get to the requests. I should be done posting all the ones I have already done by the end of the night.

i'm sorry, my fault, any idea when the tutorial is coming out?

MY.png

I still gotta work on the tutorial. I pla to make it detailed so there are not a lot of question. I plan to do it with scerrn caps and all. Once you see it, it is easy, but still wanna make the tutorial as "idiot proof" as possible. :P

LOL, ok cant wait and good luck with all of this, they are amazing
MY.png

Cleveland Browns: Brownie the elf on Brown

Cavaliers: "Cleveland" Script in white with gold outline. On Navy.

Thanks these are absolutely incredible!!!

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wow, these are just....awesome. I've saved most of the Nebraska ones.

Would love to see Flyers, Packers, and St Louis Cardinals if you get time.

Are there many American sports fans in Australia?

Archived