Lehigh Valley AAA team name

JaMike81

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New logo... super-fugly!!!

Yet another reason why they should never have called themselves the "Iron Pigs"!

Exactly. A questionably-executed logo is a great reason for a team never to have chosen their name.

You're ideas intrigue me. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

<_<

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I actually kind of like it, actually. When it's clearer, like on some of the merchandise on the team site, it looks decent.

Collage.gif

As far as the name goes, it's actually one of the better ones of the bunch they had to pick from: Gobblers, Crushers, Phillies, Phantastics, Vulcans, Keystones and Woodchucks. Woodchucks might've been fun, but IronPigs is a very unique name.

Yet another reason why they should never have called themselves the "Iron Pigs"!

Seriously, you're as bad as the Fonz. Get away from the computer. Now.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

just not digging it, especially considering the company that did the logo - this is the first thing they've done that i dislike, and i dislike it in a lot of ways - the perspective is way off, the shading is inconsistent (highlights on the top and bottom of the pig), the mouth and snout seem disconnected and the head seems to just be floating above the wordmark...i like the nickname, and it seems like they could have really done something creative and unique, but this just doesn't work for me

jldesigns404eo.png

Not until you do it first.

YOZXkBG.png?1

Lamest. Comeback. Ever.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

You're an idiot.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'll put it in a format you can understand:

Your comeback = :puke:!!!

[iNSERT OVERSIZED PICTURE OF JAILBAIT TV STAR CURRENTLY BEING LUSTED AFTER, SO THAT SIG BANNER IS 4 TIMES LARGER THAN MY WORTHLESS, COUNT-INFLATING POST]

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

[iNSERT OVERSIZED PICTURE OF JAILBAIT TV STAR CURRENTLY BEING LUSTED AFTER, SO THAT SIG BANNER IS 4 TIMES LARGER THAN MY WORTHLESS, COUNT-INFLATING POST]

Ya, I agree

15807Anneliese_van_der_Pol.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ya, I agree

You win.

Cards.png

Ya, I agree

You win.

(In the words of Elliot Reid from the TV show Scrubs)

FRICK!!!

YOZXkBG.png?1

Archived