Colorado Rapids unveil new kits

roxfan00

they have a new crest?

It appears so.

Anyway I really like the color scheme and the jerseys are pretty nice. Except for the green cleats which look really out of place

120px-NewRapids1.jpg

The new crest had been posted a while ago on here. Forgot the website where it was originally posted/leaked

I'm not a Fire fan, but if that kit went into production and made available to the public, I'd buy it in a heart beat. It looks very classy, and it's unfortunate that it got canned.

How, exactly, is this pertinent to this particular thread?

patriotssignature.png

I'm not a Fire fan, but if that kit went into production and made available to the public, I'd buy it in a heart beat. It looks very classy, and it's unfortunate that it got canned.

How, exactly, is this pertinent to this particular thread?

:therock: Consider it a tangent conversation...

they have a new crest?

It appears so.

Anyway I really like the color scheme and the jerseys are pretty nice. Except for the green cleats which look really out of place

120px-NewRapids1.jpg

The new crest had been posted a while ago on here. Forgot the website where it was originally posted/leaked

While generic, I definitely like this logo. It is very sharp, and has several futuristic elements, such as the shape of the diamond as well as the font. Well done. The MLS becomes more professional by the day.

Juventus.png

they have a new crest?

It appears so.

120px-NewRapids1.jpg

While generic, I definitely like this logo. It is very sharp, and has several futuristic elements, such as the shape of the diamond as well as the font. Well done. The MLS becomes more professional by the day.

Not as generic as the last one:

RapidsLogo.gif

I like this new look. It's a fresh take on the red, white, and blue theme.

I just wish the new crest had some sort of reference to either river rapids or speedy movement. The name "Rapids" begs for something with some sort of velocity to it... A soccerball resting at the foot of a mountain doesn't exactly imply that.

Still, an improvement over the last one... though a simplified version of the original logo would have been great.

These don't look bad. The logo's nice, though I agree with Avenger.

That being said, the color change really disappoints me, especially since it's the second such change the Rapids have undergone. The black/blue stripes stood out in MLS, plus if they added a green shirt (they used one as an alt this past season) as their change strip rather than the white, they'd be set.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived