AP on Titans uni combos

CubsFanBudMan

The Associated Press tackled the Titans many uniform combos and their recent preference for light blue pants:

Yahoo link to story

Among the highlights:

Coach Jeff Fisher, a former player, didn't mind when some of his Titans asked about switching up the uniform. He even let them have a football fashion show to figure out combinations. No walking the catwalk, just holding up different jerseys with pants.

"They have fun doing it. The thing about it, the decisions are just about unanimous," Fisher said. "They're not 50-50 with half the team wants this, the other half wants that. They like the change. We're just excited that we've been given the opportunity to have different options."

---

The only look that received negative reviews? The white jersey-white pants combo, and that's likely superstition because it's what the Titans wore in a 37-7 loss at Jacksonville on Nov. 12.

The Associated Press tackled the Titans many uniform combos and their recent preference for light blue pants:

Yahoo link to story

Among the highlights:

Coach Jeff Fisher, a former player, didn't mind when some of his Titans asked about switching up the uniform. He even let them have a football fashion show to figure out combinations. No walking the catwalk, just holding up different jerseys with pants.

"They have fun doing it. The thing about it, the decisions are just about unanimous," Fisher said. "They're not 50-50 with half the team wants this, the other half wants that. They like the change. We're just excited that we've been given the opportunity to have different options."

---

The only look that received negative reviews? The white jersey-white pants combo, and that's likely superstition because it's what the Titans wore in a 37-7 loss at Jacksonville on Nov. 12.

I think the Tennessee Tuxedos must be the first NFL team in history to wear SEVEN uniform combinations during a 16-game season. :shocked:

Navy/white

Navy/navy

White/navy

White/white

White/light blue

Light blue/navy

Light blue/light blue (pajamas)

So far we haven't seen Light blue/white (old Oilers look) or Navy/light blue, which may look cool.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Yahoo link to story

Among the highlights:

---

I think the Tennessee Tuxedos must be the first NFL team in history to wear SEVEN uniform combinations during a 16-game season. :shocked:

Navy/white

Navy/navy

White/navy

White/white

White/light blue

Light blue/navy

Light blue/light blue (pajamas)

So far we haven't seen Light blue/white (old Oilers look) or Navy/light blue, which may look cool.

I'm hoping all of their uni combos will be in Madden 08, instead of just there usual unis.

iGLssSH.png

why wait? pop in madden 07 and create them since the titan's number font and uni style are one of the few actually included in the game!

But it wont let you use the NFL logos on the uniforms. Also, the stupid thing where the middle pants stripe has to be jersey color, and all of that won't let you do them all.

As for all the different combos. I think the white jersey/light blue pants looks great. They should never wear the navy pants with the white jersey again. The navy pants don't really look good with any of the jerseys, IMO. The rest don't look bad. Their main combos should be white jersey/lt blue pants, navy jersey/white or lt blue pants, and lt blue jersey/ white pants

MegatronSig2.jpg

I think the Titans should go the way of the Packers and just use the light blue pants with the navy and white jerseys. I think those are their best combinations.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I bust this out whenever we talk about the titans uniforms, here are the 9 combinations:

titanscombos.jpg

Like someone said before, Navy/Light Blue and Light Blue/white haven't been used yet.

I'm sure this will make me sound like a U of O apologist, but why is it that people aren't all wound up about the Titans combos, yet it's wrong for the Ducks?

philknightnike.jpg

Oh yeah... That's right! :D

(And for the record, I'm anti Nike/Phil Knight. Go Beavs. Go Titans. Good night.)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I'm sure this will make me sound like a U of O apologist, but why is it that people aren't all wound up about the Titans combos, yet it's wrong for the Ducks?

philknightnike.jpg

Oh yeah... That's right! :D

(And for the record, I'm anti Nike/Phil Knight. Go Beavs. Go Titans. Good night.)

its also because of the all yellows and the diamond plating

Archived