AFC Title Game Thread *merged*

Brass

For being such a great organization, they've been pretty underwhelming. Sure, they've produced some good coaches, but they have one Super Bowl, and they've finished 5-11 and 4-12 in the last few years. They put it all together once and intermittently pop up as a longshot. They're more like the Ravens.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that if you were to look at anyone to blame for their loss, I would have to shoulder some of the blame on this player. Twice he was wide open, twice he dropped the ball. That one play where he was wide open w/out coverage could've taken the wind out of the sails of the colts, as well as their fans. Regardless though. It was a great see/saw battle after the half. Truly worthy to go down as one of the better games in AFC history.

BTW, after those missed catches, when the camera focused on him, did he look high to you? I mean his eyes looked like they wanted to pop out of his eye sockets. Didn't they?

I think that if you were to look at anyone to blame for their loss, I would have to shoulder some of the blame on this player. Twice he was wide open, twice he dropped the ball. That one play where he was wide open w/out coverage could've taken the wind out of the sails of the colts, as well as their fans. Regardless though. It was a great see/saw battle after the half. Truly worthy to go down as one of the better games in AFC history.

BTW, after those missed catches, when the camera focused on him, did he look high to you? I mean his eyes looked like they wanted to pop out of his eye sockets. Didn't they?

It's not Givens, it's Reche Caldwell. And yes, he has a history of dropping key catches.

Sorry. I looked it up online. Kept telling me that #87 was Givens.

Honest mistake. But dropping key catches is a Reche Caldwell trademark. That's why he isn't in San Diego anymore.

Enjoy Patriots nation :P

As I sit here, sad, in my room, with my chili stained Brady jersey, I reflect on the evening.

As sad as I am, I feel confident that we'll be back.

However, tonight belongs to the Colts. I'm not angry, because we didn't give the game away. I am sad, because they beat us. They absolutely deserved to win that game. The Colts and their fans deserve this. They've played second fiddle, and now their time in the spotlight has come.

To the Colts fans: Enjoy this. At least one Pats fan envies you tonight.

By the way, when does Spring Training start?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

(Pitchers and catchers report in 25 days.)

As I sit here, sad, in my room, with my chili stained Brady jersey, I reflect on the evening.

As sad as I am, I feel confident that we'll be back.

However, tonight belongs to the Colts. I'm not angry, because we didn't give the game away. I am sad, because they beat us. They absolutely deserved to win that game. The Colts and their fans deserve this. They've played second fiddle, and now their time in the spotlight has come.

To the Colts fans: Enjoy this. At least one Pats fan envies you tonight.

By the way, when does Spring Training start?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

(Pitchers and catchers report in 25 days.)

Indeed.

It hurts, and hopefully it's hurts those in the locker room and the offices as much.

But when a team is that good, well, they deserve to win.

At least I'm far enough away to not have to litsen to the news.

Bring on footy season, Aussie style. 68 days to go. Go Bombers.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

They look like that whether he drops the ball or scores a touchdown. Easily the freakiest set of eyes I've ever seen.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Let's set the opening line of the Super Bowl at... oh, Colts by 30. Any takers?

You're sort of an idiot!

The question is not if the Colts win, it's how much do they blow the Bears out by.

So I'm guessing the Raiders would squeak out a victory against the Bears, based on your logic, right?

Archived