Rays seem ready to dump Devil

Survival79

I don't think they look too big, but the back sure looks cluttered with the nameplate, MLB logo, piping and number.

Really? I don't think it looks cluttered at all. The name plate isn't necessary, but it's not hurting anything.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I just disagree. On non-pinstriped uniforms, while I don't think that a nameplate is ever the preferred option, I just don't think it's that bad (unless its for vertically arched letters.)

Minor league? See Marlins (at least the early years) and Twins.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Minor league? See Marlins (at least the early years) and Twins.

Proves my point. :P

Not exactly. Those teams had solid nameplates over pinstriped uniforms, which I've conceeded looks minor league.

It is staggering to me that people care this much about them

Allow me to reintroduce you to the point of this message board.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived