New Celtics Uniforms

Brass

To reflect the current losing streak of the Boston Celtics, ownership has decided to change their current uniform to something more fitting.

jersey.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really not looking forward to the next 2+ years and all the idiots like cachechs who are gonna turn threads into stupid political commentary.

Is there a rule that can be implemented to stop this stuff before it becomes a problem? I am all for being nice, but maybe we need to start banning people. When I come to the sports logos section, I want to read about sports logos.

I am really not looking forward to the next 2+ years and all the idiots like cachechs who are gonna turn threads into stupid political commentary.

Is there a rule that can be implemented to stop this stuff before it becomes a problem? I am all for being nice, but maybe we need to start banning people. When I come to the sports logos section, I want to read about sports logos.

Whole heartedly agree. I come here to indulge in sports logos/uniform comraderie and discussion. If I wanted to hear/read political bickering I would turn on cable news.

I think they have it wrong... GW's foreign policy and the Washington Generals - two really big big zeros

Really. If you're going to do political zingers right after you've been asked not to, could you at least put some effort into it?

"Heh-heh....George Bush sucks" just isn't doing it anymore.

That said, funny joke (the Nationals jersey). I like jokes. By the way, I thought they were the Generals?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

"That said, funny joke (the Nationals jersey). I like jokes. By the way, I thought they were the Generals?"

----------------------------

The Globetrotters have always brought along their mainstay opponent team. Despite their losing streak and reputation for futility, the fact of the matter is that the team usually consisted of very talented players which in a more competitive capacity would probably give many teams a run for their money.

They have had several nicknames over the years. The current is the New York Nationals since 1995. Their Colors are Burgundy & Gold.

Before that it was the Washington Generals founded in 1953. Their colors were Green, Yellow, & Red. During the early 1970's the team also went by the Boston Shamrocks, their colors were Green, Black, & White and the New Jersey Reds, colors were Cardinal Red & Black. They also went under the identities of Baltimore Rockets, and Atlantic City Seagulls before going back to Generals full time.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Yes, I DO realize this is a sports logo forum. That being said, I don't need to see a Barack Obama logo on here. If you want to start banning things, start with that logo right there. If people are going to get political on here, they better be able to accept criticism.

Maybe I should put a cross on my profile? or a Star of David? or a swastika? They can be deemed offensive to some and I find Obama offensive to the safety of this country.

Yes, I DO realize this is a sports logo forum. That being said, I don't need to see a Barack Obama logo on here. If you want to start banning things, start with that logo right there. If people are going to get political on here, they better be able to accept criticism.

Maybe I should put a cross on my profile? or a Star of David? or a swastika? They can be deemed offensive to some and I find Obama offensive to the safety of this country.

Please stop.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It's a signature image, if you have a problem with someone's signature (and let's be realistic, that sig can hardly be considered offensive) then PM them, don't turn that crap loose on a public thread. Or alternatively, go into your settings and turn off signatures.

If you can't control yourself like that, then well, there's a Logout button on this page somewhere - I've never had to hit it though, so I can't help you find it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

"Wait... let me get this straight. You betted AGAINST the Globetrotters?"

"I thought the Generals were due!"

:D

Gotta love Krusty the Clown.

That's another...

Krusty

Komdey

Klassic

"Ah, the Luftwaffe. The Washington Generals of the History Channel." ?Homer Simpson

"Wait... let me get this straight. You betted AGAINST the Globetrotters?"

"I thought the Generals were due!"

:D

Gotta love Krusty the Clown.

That's another...

Krusty

Komdey

Klassic

"Hey, hey! It's great to be back at the Apollo Theater!"

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived