New Florida Gators basketball jerseys

Wings In Stripes

If you look closely there is a gator skin print on them. UNC, and I think Ohio State are supposed to debut alternates sometime this year, or during the NCAA Tourny.

floridaroyalblue67fe498qh5.jpg

Leave it to Nike to push the envelope when it comes to bad taste, garish colors, and ridiculous fabrics. Mission accomplished, yet again! Love the freakin' spandex bodysuit underneath. :shocked:

It's not bad. I think it would be better if the lettering and numbers were white, and if there actually were more trim, but that would probably look too much like the current roads.

The texture is subtle...it's not garish, and these aren't horrible.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

If you look closely there is a gator skin print on them. UNC, and I think Ohio State are supposed to debut alternates sometime this year, or during the NCAA Tourny.

Leave it to Nike to push the envelope when it comes to bad taste, garish colors, and ridiculous fabrics. Mission accomplished, yet again! Love the freakin' spandex bodysuit underneath. :shocked:

looks like he's wearing a flipping skirt, ridiculous.

looks like he's wearing a flipping skirt, ridiculous.

ARe they that much longer than any other college basketball player's shorts these days?

Bring back Kentucky in denim.

This is the first time I've ever seen these:

camby_trapped.jpg

On topic, I like the new look for the Gators. They look like superheroes, and as an added bonus, drop the collarbone swooshes. Neato.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Anyone have any pics or updates on the other teams. I know Arizona was supposed to break one out during tourney time.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Not bad for a set of uniforms, but I'm not that impressed. Also, I'm really not impressed with how lazy the team is getting. Jeez! :cursing:

TNWP10802280503.jpg

TNWP10602280318.jpg

TNWP10102280258.jpg

TNWP10202280301.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

so does this mean that we will see alabama with a houndstooth pattern on their new jerseys??

this is kinda like what nike did for some of their schools pro vent undershirts (florida, texas, usc, alabama, fsu) cause i know they did the gator skin for those...

No houndstooth pattern. If we could make the throwbacks from last season the permanant uniform,I'd be happy. I didn't mind Florida;s unis. I kinda liked them. I wouldn't mind Alabama using that template w/o the gator skin of course.

2qluyo7.png

Caught some of the game on espn last night.

I noticed the new uniforms right away and remembered reading they were getting a new alt before the tournament. To me, the shorts did look a little longer than usual, almost like baggy capri pants. Also, the Gator pattern is virtually invisible in those game pics and on t.v. These are pretty blah.

On the plus side, I still really like Tennessee's uni's.

Archived