new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best place for smaller club kits? Ebay.co.uk

BAR NONE.

I bought a bitchin' Brighton & Hove Albion shirt from a few seasons back.

Eh, I dunno, something doesn't look right about the pinstripes.

Never mind the scummy club. :D

I KNEW you'd have something to say about them tractor boys. :D

I found a new Leeds shirt.

2s1smkl.jpg

lol

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

anyone know is newcastle are going away from the horrific gold sponsor and number/name plates next year? i really hope they return to the more classy (and legible) blue they had two years ago...

anyone know is newcastle are going away from the horrific gold sponsor and number/name plates next year? i really hope they return to the more classy (and legible) blue they had two years ago...

Newcastle should always have the Newcastle Brown logo....wish they would be the kit sponsor again.

I like the northern rock sponsorship for newcastle, but I feel the blue numbers were too difficult to read - I'm glad the premiership has added the gold numbers - I think they work for newcastle because they stand out better than the other number colors they would use (white, black, or light blue). As for the ipswich kit, that's awesome they're rockin' the old-school style pinstripes.

OD_Signature.jpg

The worst thing about Newcastle's gold lettering is that the sponsor on the front is outlined in black while the name and number on back are outlined in white. The lack of consistency just looks cheap. I wish they would go back to red numbers on a white background. Much easier on the eye.

Archived