new kits for 07/08 season

kc51design

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those new chelsea shirts are rubbish the home is the worst shirt i have seen in years and dont get me started on the away kit, the black one is okay and will look cool in the champions league, here is a photoshop pic of what the chelsea shirt will look like on the players (taken from soccerpulse.com)

chelseanewrm4.jpg

chelseanew2yz9.jpg

here is another photoshop pic of the new arsenal shirt in action

arsenalkitactionso9.jpg

Just when you thinks adidas makes some headway on some teams' kits, they go back down the drain the next year (Chelsea/Arsenal)

i believe the swoosh on the arsenal kit says "nike"

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Just when you thinks adidas makes some headway on some teams' kits, they go back down the drain the next year (Chelsea/Arsenal)

i believe the swoosh on the arsenal kit says "nike"

hahaha man i'm so used to only having adidas shirts i forgot arsenal was nike.

In any case, I like my 07/08 Arsenal shirt more than the new one.

I don't really see what's so bad about that new Chelsea shirt.

That supposed new Arsenal shirt, though... yecch.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

adidas really can't win with some of you. If the go simple/classic, they're called amateurish and if they go 'modern' they're called garish.

I think the new Chelsea kits are pretty nice. Not crazy about the collar on the home, as I'm a pretty big fan of their currents, but I think the change kits look great.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

adidas really can't win with some of you. If the go simple/classic, they're called amateurish and if they go 'modern' they're called garish.

I think the new Chelsea kits are pretty nice. Not crazy about the collar on the home, as I'm a pretty big fan of their currents, but I think the change kits look great.

Perhaps they could drop the 3 stripes, although that will never happen.

I'd love to see a lot of clubs/countries without the stripes.

In which case they would turn into Nike, which usually have good looking shirts.

Those new chelsea shirts are rubbish the home is the worst shirt i have seen in years and dont get me started on the away kit, the black one is okay and will look cool in the champions league, here is a photoshop pic of what the chelsea shirt will look like on the players (taken from soccerpulse.com)

chelseanewrm4.jpg

chelseanew2yz9.jpg

Wow, you think it's bad??? I think it looks ok, given what adidas has the potential of creating.

I like the new chelsea home shirt, the gold/yellow gives it a nice touch, looks similiar to a later 90s one they had (with autoglass as sponsor)

as for adidas, true the "always" stripes on the sleeves sucks. If they want to keep them on, at least they could for example put the on the front/back or sides for a change or diagonal (sash)

adidas have the stripes on their kits because that is their brand, people see the stripes and recognise it as adidas, i personally like the three stripes on their kits, and the france kit is a perfect example of where the stripes work perfectly (incoorprating the tricolour of the french national flag in the three stripes) i do agree that adidas need to add variety as to where they place the stripes maybee down the back of the shirt of at the side etc

Archived