College Hockey Jerseys

Brass

Denver Pioneers, the sweaters of Back 2 back Nat'l Championships:

du.png

du2.png

I have to say I like the Denver Sweaters, I like the number under the name, thats a nice look with a great color scheme.

As for DII club, these are our jerseys here at the University of Washington. They aren't bad (I had a hand in "designing" them (aka using paint and Roger's templates) but I'm still on the fence about the material. I think I'm a fan of air-knit more.

newHomeJersey_tn.jpg

newAwayJersey_tn.jpg

Yeah that material is not great. If there's any way to make purple more manly it certainly isn't by adding a shine to it.

PvO6ZWJ.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

du.png

du2.png

I have to say I like the Denver Sweaters, I like the number under the name, thats a nice look with a great color scheme.

As for DII club, these are our jerseys here at the University of Washington. They aren't bad (I had a hand in "designing" them (aka using paint and Roger's templates) but I'm still on the fence about the material. I think I'm a fan of air-knit more.

newHomeJersey_tn.jpg

newAwayJersey_tn.jpg

That material probably isn't too practical, either: I can't imagine that it breathes well or handles water well.

• 2 weeks later...

du.png

du2.png

You mean you don't like the Denver Nike swift sweaters? lol

831363.jpeg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

The Missouri State and Maryland jerseys are excellent examples of what I mean by logos generally looking superior to wordmark. Those are fantastic-looking jerseys.

I agree with Maryland, but since the logo's a stylized "M" anyway, I figure it's close enough to a wordmark. I like it, just like I like the block "M" for Michigan.

Now if the sweater logo was a cariacture of Testudo himself, I wouldn't like it so much.

Archived