NXBL - National Xtrem Baseball League

Geoff

http://www.ssa.cc/nxb.htm

It's billing itself as baseball evolved and it's way too crazy to ever take hold. Their goals are way to lofty.

2007: Exhibition games to gain interest

2008: Nationwide league with up to 30 cities

2009: International league

They already have 5 scheduled exhibition games in the Orlando area (4 at Tinker and 1 in Sanford at Memorial Stadium).

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

:blink: wtf, this is very confusing, are you to tell me they both play at the same time??? Yeah, i'd take my chances with Arena Baseball

That's actually an intriguing concept you have there. It seems to mix in some cricket rules also (number of pitches determine innings).

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

This thing doesn't live to see a pitch.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

2008 INAUGURAL

SEASON PENDING TEAMS:

(TEAM NAMES/CITY

SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

Southern Division

Orlando Dragons

Miami Pythons

Jacksonville Rebels

Tampa Bay Black Sox

Atlanta Confederates

South Carolina Blue Birds

East Division

New York MinuteMen

Philadelphia/PA Pioneers

North Carolina Lumberjacks

Richmond Radicals

Boston Renegades

New Jersey Comets

Baltimore Blackbirds

Central Division

Nashville Sparrows

Cleveland Crows

Chicago Shadows

St Louis X-Men

Indianapolis Mohicans

Green Bay Tomahawks

Minnesota Miracles

Cincinnati Blitz

West Division

Arizona Sidewinders

Colorado Cliffhangers

California Cobras

LasVegas Goldminers

Texas Roadrunners

Seattle Stars

San Diego Horizons

Oh, this is all just so deliciously bad.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Ladies and Gentlemen....

The NIFL officially no longer has the worst set of logos in minor league sports.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I like the TM mark next to the logos. Like anyone would steal that crap.

I also love the "Renigades." Beautiful. And Confederates? Um...

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

B*LL :censored: LEAGUE - they'll fall flat on their keesters.

That sound you heard is the league hitting the floor - THUD!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I thought Charlotte Krunk was a bad name (and it most certainly is), but some names that immediately jump out as horrible...

Atlanta Confederates....'nuff said about that one.

Tampa Bay Black Sox....like the sport of baseball would want that memory back....

Cincinnati Blitz....shouldn't that be an Arena Football League team name?

Boston Renigades....with the misspelling and all....

Nashville Sparrows....who would be intimidated by the "Sparrows"?

New York MinuteMen....wasn't minutemen more of a Boston thing?

so yeah....there are really not very many good things in this baseball league at all....definitely worse than the current ABA and XFL. At least the XFL names made some sense....

espnsig.gif

St. Louis X-Men...so Beast is the mascot?

Shouldn't the team be based in Westchester County, NY?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Archived