NHL Going to Uniformed Websites

STL FANATIC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think this is ironic that Ted Leonsis spearheaded the whole leaguewide redesign when the Caps had one of the best in the league.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

i think this is ironic that Ted Leonsis spearheaded the whole leaguewide redesign when the Caps had one of the best in the league.

Personally, as a web designer, I found the old Caps site to be a cluttered and jumbled mess. I wouldn't exactly say that had one of the best websites. They may have had some of the better content, but the presentation was far from perfect... (and I personally think the NHL's new template is way too cluttered, as well).

Personally, as a web designer, I found the old Caps site to be a cluttered and jumbled mess. I wouldn't exactly say that had one of the best websites. They may have had some of the better content, but the presentation was far from perfect... (and I personally think the NHL's new template is way too cluttered, as well).

agreed, but its still better than some *cough*florida*cough*

Archived