NHL Going to Uniformed Websites

STL FANATIC

neither of those are working

LOL. Looks like they've now redirected the Sens 'app' site to their main one. It did work earlier and I was able to access it with no problem. The Leafs one still works for me I just tried it. I like their old look better but I'll wait for the finished product before passing final judgement.

zzPEfBm.png

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I dont want them to do this.

But I guess I will be al right with it as long as there is a Stars messageboard and that they carry your post count over to the new forum.

Why the big fixation on post count?

I'm hoping the Thrashers will be the last team to convert.....don't know why, though.

When you get up as the top posters in a forum you don't want to leave that position and be equal to everyone again :P

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

For some reason I dont want them to do this.

But I guess I will be al right with it as long as there is a Stars messageboard and that they carry your post count over to the new forum.

Why the big fixation on post count?

I'm hoping the Thrashers will be the last team to convert.....don't know why, though.

When you get up as the top posters in a forum you don't want to leave that position and be equal to everyone again :P

I hear that. I won't even acknowledge someone unless they have at least 63 posts to their name. :P

zzPEfBm.png

Canucks are in.

This was covered Thurdsay. Go back a page and scroll to about the middle of the page's content.

Thrashers look close to being complete:

http://thrashers.nhl.com/team/app

Devils Look to be complete:

http://devils.nhl.com/team/app

Dallas is getting there:

http://stars.nhl.com/team/app

Rangers, Senators, Maple Leafs, Sharks and Canadiens slowly dragging ass.

I like the poll on the Thrashers site....

Who would win in a fight?

Chuck Norris

Stephen Segal

Rambo

Braveheart

Kevin

This, of course, is prefaced by "please replace me with some cool stuff."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Integer quam odio, mollis a, vehicula sed, iaculis eu, dui. Proin adipiscing libero sed sem. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Cras volutpat turpis tempor ligula. Aliquam sed nisl. Quisque imperdiet. Suspendisse potenti. Morbi laoreet justo id dolor. Mauris ac eros et est faucibus ullamcorper. Fusce non pede. Phasellus mattis, ligula quis convallis blandit, purus nulla congue nulla, eget gravida est erat ut felis. Curabitur sit amet magna. Suspendisse non nibh. Sed malesuada dui non felis malesuada luctus. Morbi tincidunt lectus ut turpis. Aliquam placerat.

Um...is this Latin?

Chuck Norris

Stephen Segal

Rambo

Braveheart

Kevin

Apparently 4 people voted for Kevin.

Chuck Norris

Stephen Segal

Rambo

Braveheart

Kevin

Apparently 4 people voted for Kevin.

I voted for Kevin, because Bill Brasky wasn't an option.

Devils Look to be complete:

http://devils.nhl.com/team/app

The definition of irony...

...going to the Devils app site to see the article about the website being complete, but only to go to devils.nhl.com and getting a 404 error.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Integer quam odio, mollis a, vehicula sed, iaculis eu, dui. Proin adipiscing libero sed sem. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Cras volutpat turpis tempor ligula. Aliquam sed nisl. Quisque imperdiet. Suspendisse potenti. Morbi laoreet justo id dolor. Mauris ac eros et est faucibus ullamcorper. Fusce non pede. Phasellus mattis, ligula quis convallis blandit, purus nulla congue nulla, eget gravida est erat ut felis. Curabitur sit amet magna. Suspendisse non nibh. Sed malesuada dui non felis malesuada luctus. Morbi tincidunt lectus ut turpis. Aliquam placerat.

Um...is this Latin?

Lorem ipsum filler text, that's all

Um...is this Latin?

Lorem ipsum filler text, that's all

Which is Latin.

Chuck Norris

Stephen Segal

Rambo

Braveheart

Kevin

Jon Sim.

http://metashopper.com/jonsim/sim.htm

http://forums.realcities.com/n/mb/message....8.1&ctx=128

Like the alligator, small birds clean Jon Sim´s teeth when he opens wide.

Jesus is allowed to walk on water, but Jon Sim is allowed to swim through earth.

The gas prices do not effect Jon Sim in any way, his car runs on pride.

Bandwagons jump on Jon Sim.

Not only does Jon Sim talk in the third-person, he sees in the third-person.

Jon Sim doesn't floss; he speaks and the plaque runs away.

Depression is actually a Latin term. Translated in means, "You can never be Jon Sim".

When Jon Sim has sex with a guy, its not because he is gay, but because he has run out of women!

There are no disabled people! Only people who have met Jon Sim.

While urinating, Jon Sim is easily capable of welding Titanium.

Jon Sim is currently suing myspace for taking the name he calls everything around you

Jon Sim smells what the Rock is cooking... because the Rock is Jon Sims' personal chef

There are two hands that can beat a Royal Flush. Jon Sim's left hand, and John Sim's Right Hand.

Jon Sim laughs at Dave Shultz.

Jon Sim forced Waldo into hiding

Jon Sim is 11% more aerodynamic than the average hockey player. The rest of the NHL needs RBK EDGE jerseys just to catch him.

jon sim date raped david bowie

the islanders signed jon sims butt cheaks for 500k each contract this season

the sim family crest is a picture of a baraccuda eating mother theresa's head

we once had a bachelor party for simmer. he ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it

simmer once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road

Jon Sim uses the Tour de France as a warmup for his real training.

simmer uses the shroud of turin as a golf towel.

Jon Sim does not know about this website. If he did he would have just deleted the internet

When Jon Sim is ready to wake up, he tells the sun to get above the horizon

When Jon Sim sneezes, he doesnt say "ATCHOO" he says "DIE EVERYONE" and thats what happens!

Jon Sim knows everything there is to know, Except for the definition of MERCY

Jon Sim can make a sandwich so big that even Jon Sim could not eat it all. And then he would eat it all.

For Yoda, there is only do or do not. For Jon Sim, there is only done.

Darkness is not the absence of all light. It is the absence of Jon Sim.

Jon Sim once went into a McDonalds at noon and ordered breakfast. The teller told him that breakfast was only served til 11. Jon Sim said nothing. He walked outside and then punched the McDonalds so hard it became a Wendy's.

on the first day jon sim created God

There aren't any nuclear warheads, just JON SIM.

There is no NHLPA. Just a list of 800 players Jon Sim allows to live..

Jon Sim is constantly constipated because the poo fears life without Sim.

John Sim wasn't born..he was created...by Wayne Greztky.

sim drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls

simmer sheds his skin once a year

sim breast feeds coastsy.

he once gave a hand job to a sting ray.

LOL! I am going show the Jon Sim thing to my brother.

A few years ago we had a family draft, and after Sim had an awesome Pre-Season with the Flyers, my brother picked up Sim in the first round!

He was like " this may be a bit of a surprise, but with my first overall pick, i choose Jon Sim"

Sim went on to have a solid season of 17 goals and 15 Assists :P

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived