New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

For the past couple years, Florida State has trotted out in white top/bottoms for their first road games of the season. The stripes could use some thickening, maybe some gold inside the garnet...and that hip patch looks like it's a good bit lower than usual.

I agree with you about the stripes. I also have noticed that FSU has been wearing this combo the last few years, but did you hear the announcer say this is the first time since '88 they are in all white?

Yes I did...and I almost threw something through the TV. People who have no knowledge of which they speak...

...and this FSU all-white look thing goes back at least to 2003. Anyone want the video proof?

Check out a clip from

to open FSU's 2003 season. *WARNING TO ALL TAR HEEL FANS: THE PRECEDING CLIP MAY BE A LITTLE TOUGH TO WATCH...*

Makes me long for the better days at Florida State...

*EDIT: they've also worn these white pants for several home games, such as

against Miami (in which an unsuspecting Sean Taylor is the victim)...

Actually, this is the first time since that North Carolina game that the white pants came out for the first road game. Last year against Miami, gold pants. Also, the white pants have never been worn at home. They have been worn once, and that game for which the clip was provided was the 2004 Orange Bowl.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived