Guess That Logo Contest

AHcreative

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007 - 23:32:05)

How is Brian in Boston so good at this?

Baffles me...it's either a really awesome thing or a really sad thing haha- I have never even heard of some of the teams, much less recognize part of the logo!

:rolleyes: Ah... out of the mouths of babes.

Trust me... my wife keeps me plenty busy in that regard.

Bow-chick-a-bow-wow

Well yeah, Brian is Boston got it yet again.

UPDATE: THE CONTEST WILL END ON JUNE 30TH AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. I WILL TRY TO GET AS MANY LOGOS IN AS LONG AS YOU GUYS KEEP GUESSING.

So the compitition is still very tight. So ShlyKBMT, Billy B, Logoform, and everyone else needs to jump on the bandwagon!

SCORES:

Brian in Boston: 7

ShlyKBMT: 1

Billy B: 1

Logoform: 1

Oh yeah, here's the next logo:

GuessThatLogo12.png

What happened with the last contest? Do our points transfer over?

Can I ask if we change the game to just primary logos that are on sportslogos.net. It seems like it would be more fun to be able to guess from your memory then who can search logoserver fastest. I have been looking for the latest one and I'm at a lost. I'm sure someone will find it.

TEXASFIGHT.gifAstros-Sig.gifUntitled-1.gifAeros.gif

What happened with the last contest? Do our points transfer over?

Can I ask if we change the game to just primary logos that are on sportslogos.net. It seems like it would be more fun to be able to guess from your memory then who can search logoserver fastest. I have been looking for the latest one and I'm at a lost. I'm sure someone will find it.

I don't know. It would be more of contest if the poits trasfered over. But whoever had points in the last one may not be on the boards that much anymore. It's up to you guys.

Next Logo:

GuessThatLogo13.png

Kentucky Thoroughblades? Total guess but it looks like the side of a horse's face to me.

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

Archived