Kc chiefs concept

epper

the arrowhead looks like its made out of paper.

I dont know, it seems like everyone automatically puts black into the scheme, and i havent found one time it looks good.  The three colors together just dont work, i think id add a lighter color if they even need a 3rd color at all.  I think creative uses of white would serve this team best.

Not bad work, but unfortunately these represent everything I hate about uniform "modernization" today-throwing in black for no reason and changing fonts. Also, I think the arrowhead looks a little too much like a bird or plain or something, needs to be a little sharper. Nice production though.

4-layer numbers. I love it!  I've been thinking about doing that with a Dolphins jersey, but I thought it'd be too much.  It really works, though.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I like the jersey treatment very much.  I think the current logo is tougher looking without the inclusion of yellow.  I think the use of black in the jersey works, since KC has always had black in their scheme.  I'm not quite as impressed with the pants.  Still, I think if you used the current logo with these uniforms, it would work well.  Nice job.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

My suggestions:

1. The Arrowhead needs much, much thicker outlines. At least 5 times as wide, and I'm not joking. Also, the rippling of the outline might make it look like a bird (from a top down view), so I'd recommend increasing the frequency of the ripples (somewhere between what you've got here and what they use now might be the happy medium) and decreasing the magnitude of the deviation a little to compensate.

2. The KC would look best as one layer (ie. no K overlapping the C, just a fluid joining of the two), with one less outline (I'd drop the shadow, pun intended), and with much thicker outlining (see point number 1).

3. The font needs to be taller, to emphasize the thickness of the lettering. It's too italicized, making it difficult to read. The "Kansas City" needs to be thicker, as the outlines right now are overwhelming the body of the text. Outlines of the wordmark are in good proportion otherwise.

4. The jerseys and helmets are sweet, although I'd recommend not going all red. See: Arizona Cardinals bloodclots.

WELL DONE. This is a good looking concept, and hopefully some of my suggestions can be used in making it even better.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

very nice graphic work. I like a clean design.

Again, i agree with Sy.. thicker outlines, beef up the arrow, fix the lettering ital-o-matic, make arrow not as much a wind-blown flag, and more a chizeled-out-of-stone.

Oh, and yes, very well done work. Just a few little tweaks and it will rock.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

i don't like the logo, and the jerseys aren't much better.  sorry but that's how i see it.  looks like the Pop Warner coach let his kid make the logo :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The three colors together just dont work...

I would have to strongly disagree... the black adds contrast and helps the red and yellow pop. With out black, I tend to think that red and yellow look soft next to each other.

First of all, great work! The color scheme and the uni's are perfect for a change, but I think I would keep the arrowhead and the font as they are currently. I hate black as much as anyone, but this is a great contrast and I think it would be awesome!!!

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

First of all, great work! The color scheme and the uni's are perfect for a change, but I think I would keep the arrowhead and the font as they are currently. I hate black as much as anyone, but this is a great contrast and I think it would be awesome!!!

thats what i was thinking. take the current arrowhead and font, stick them on your uniform, and we have a winning desighn. i think the chiefs are due for a change. they just look like redskins-light. the addition of black (in small amounts as seen in this concept) would do them wounders.

very nice i like it. but as the others have said the arrowhead logo needs some work and i like the idea of making the KC all aqs one no overlapping

plus the sleeve stripes are just to german flag for me so maybe you should change that

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived