Af2 logo news...

Brian in Boston

A pair of Arena Football 2 franchises have recently unveiled/posted new logos on their respective websites.

The expansion Green Bay Blizzard just posted a secondary/mascot logo - to go with the previously released primary logo - at www.greenbayblizzard.com

Meanwhile, the Memphis Xplorers have unveiled a brand new primary logo and color scheme. While the Xplorers original logo was nothing to crow about, IMHO the new one is even worse.

Both can be viewed at www.xplorsaf2.com/news.asp

Brian in Boston

IMO all the new logo needs is to be simply filed under 'G' (for garbage), and/or brought to the logo doctor who will take his special de-logo-fibrilator and try and revive something in that mess. Apparently this designer didn't realize that the black beard doesn't show up well on a black shield.

Xplorers, wow they sure keep up with the times. I know, they should rename the team the Xplorerz, and then they'd really be funky!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Actually, Sy, that's a green shield.  Either way, though, black or green, it looks like hell.

I can't believe in that entire league, only a handful of teams have a decent logo.  Albany, San Diego, Quad City, Macon, MAYBE Louisville & Bakersfield....ugh.

However, looking at the XploRRz homepage, the facade for the Desoto Civic Center looks kinda neat.  Anyone know if that's a real pic, or just some down-homey idealization of what it'll look like?

dcc.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

After actually reading the article, I understand that. It looks black on my monitor, but whatever they say...

Oh, and after reading the article, I'm pleased to say that my opinion of the logo has not improved one bit.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived