New Jersey Devils Concept

Brass

Just basically took their old 80's style and added today's colours. Nothing too huge, but I actually like it over their current set. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I think it looks pretty nice and clean and I used MS Paint. Imagine that....

New_Jersey_Devils.png

C&C always appreciated.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

That white jersey is fantastic!

The alternate is pretty cool, but maybe red numbers/letters on black is a little... umm... "crunched up"? I think white numbers/letters on black might look a bit better.

Wade-sig.png

I prefer their current set, but as a Devils fan, I could live with this. It's nicely executed. Consistent throughout, 'cept on the home red jersey. Shouldn't there be a red stripe between the black yoke and white stripe, but I see the red uni has a different striping pattern than the black and white threads, so I could be wrong here.

One question, why do people use Roger Clemente's old hockey template and not the newer version of that template (no, I don't mean the new form fitting template, I mean version 2.0 found in the templates thread)?

-E.A.R.

EyeAmRaps88, the styling on the jerseys is exactly like what they wore in the 80's. Beats me as to why they had different styles on the home and away jerseys.

As for the template, it's the one I feel most comfortable with. I actually really dislike the V2 template. It's just too big in my opinon. I like the size of the V1 one. Even when the new form-fitting jerseys come out in the NHL, I'll still be using the current template that I use.

Again, thanks for the C&C guys and keep it coming!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived