'Legends' sigs

Turkleton

I don't think the Yankees ever had names on their jerseys. Those players are so... well... "legendary" that their numbers should be good enough on their own.

Pinstripes should be closer together too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't think the Yankees ever had names on their jerseys. Those players are so... well... "legendary" that their numbers should be good enough on their own.

I know they didnt have names......but not EVERYONE knows those numbers, retired or not. Plus the point is WHO the legends are, not the numbers they play.....if u know what I mean. If anyone wants a pinstripe sig, I will close the stripes before I post it

sigen.jpg

I know they didnt have names......but not EVERYONE knows those numbers, retired or not. Plus the point is WHO the legends are, not the numbers they play.....if u know what I mean. If anyone wants a pinstripe sig, I will close the stripes before I post it

But anyone who would want to use it would(should) know who the numbers are, and any real baseball fan will know at least 3 of them.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Can I have Syracuse football?

Brown, McNabb, Harrison, John Mackey, Art Monk

Gracias.

No probs but you'll have to give me their numbers Im not so hot on Syracuse players!!

brown-44

mcnabb-5

harrison-8

mackey-88(im pretty certain, not 100% off the top of my head)

monk-45

Gracias.

No probs but you'll have to give me their numbers Im not so hot on Syracuse players!!

brown-44

mcnabb-5

harrison-8

monk-45

Warms my heart to see another Syracuse fan :P

Was Marvin really number 8? Not too keen on numbers and all but I thought he was 88?

And yeah Mackey was 88 (at least in the NFL).

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Gracias.

brown-44

mcnabb-5

harrison-8

monk-45

Warms my heart to see another Syracuse fan :P

Was Marvin really number 8? Not too keen on numbers and all but I thought he was 88?

And yeah Mackey was 88 (at least in the NFL).

yep..that was probably my earliest real memories of watching the games and going to them. Probably Harrisons final season was the first i could actually call myself a real fan. I was pretty young. BTW heres a pic.

33-50692-F.jpg

Gracias.

brown-44

mcnabb-5

harrison-8

monk-45

No Dwight Freeney???

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Braves - Aaron (44), Mathews (41), Murphy (3), Spahn (21), Niekro (35)

Just use the regular tomahawk logo

Thanks!

P.S. I know my name is mantleisthebest7, but I Mantle is only my favorite player, the braves are my favorite team. Just to clear things up.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

is it possible that i could get a vintage Caps one with Langway - 5, Gartner - 11, Stevens - 3, Hunter - 32, and Bondra - 12? thanks!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived