Rebranding the NHL: Florida Panthers

GFB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job! It's obvious the redo took a lot of time and consideration.

That being said, I think the dude can still use some whiskers and some cheek tufts that stand out like on the original. Some of the changes you made seem to be simply for the sake of change, which often isn't the best way to go.

Great work on the jerseys!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

oh, i see it now.... thanks for he heads up!

i am hoping to get the sharks out sometime in the next week or two. i still have to come up with a tertiary mark. (i was thinking maybe a surfboard?) Anyway, it should be out somewhat soon...

Surf board with a bite out of it.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

GhettoFarmBoy, I have one word to describe this concept you created for the Florida Panthers... SPECTACULAR.

I am not kidding when I say this. Please do yourself and many fans a favor. Write a comprehensive letter to the Panthers to ask them to consider your concepts for a future updated logo and jersey. It may be a monumental task and the odds are stacked against you, but it is every bit worth the attempt.

It would especially be the best opportunity in the event that teams begin changing their looks away from the new RBK Edge jerseys we see now. Not necessarily the material now being used, but the templates being changed.

Your Anaheim and Atlanta concepts are great as well as they are a big hit at the NHL Tournament of Logos blog, but this for me is your best work!

I hope at some point down the road you're able to do concepts for the New York Rangers (perhaps with the Lady Liberty logo), the Minnesota Wild and Phoenix Coyotes.

• 6 months later...

this might be one of the best remade logos ive ever seen. its great to see that you still kept the same style but only updated it. i couldnt be more pleased with your work! Any chance of making one with the stick breaking between the paws?

I hope you intend to rebrand the blues. I've yet to see anything worth while come from a 'fantasy' logo.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived