A tribute to the Patriots

DisturbedShifty

I just find it stupid that people are making this such a huge issue and won't let it go. The stupidity of it is that they got caught. I find it the same as an offensive lineman holding. That's illegal and directly affects a game and yet people don't make this a two week long issue and make stupid sigs for a holding penalty. Just let it go. No one was hurt or no animal killed, nor was sports memoribilia "stolen, so can we move on? Make sigs for Notre Dame going 0-11, it's still relevant. *LOL*

Just let it go. No one was hurt or no animal killed, nor was sports memoribilia "stolen, so can we move on?

I've been saying this for 5 years regarding Barry Bonds. Hasn't worked there, won't work here either.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

They've been caught cheating the last 3 years.... who knows how long they did it even before then.

Two of the last three years, Eric Mangini was on the coaching staff. Funny how he suddenly found his conscious.

Again...the lesson learned here....don't be a complete tool to your former employees/people who have major league dirt on you.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What does the videoing in Game 1 have to do with the Super Bowl almost 6 years ago?

Might as well whack in the 1985 AFC Champs logo as well while you're at it.

They've been caught cheating the last 3 years.... who knows how long they did it even before then.

It was my understanding that Pittsburgh and Indianapolis had won the last two Super Bowls.

So even if they were cheating in those years, then really only Super Bowl 39 (sorry, I don't do Roman Numerals) is in any sort of doubt.

And even then, there's no evidence they actually used the information in the game against Philly.

(except for the fact that they played very well on defence)

Is Romeo Crennel now doing the same thing in Cleveland?

He was the DC on that Patriots Super Bowl team.

Surely if it worked for the Patriots, he'd have to bring something similar to the Browns?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived