Gallaudet vs Utah St.

footballfiji

so a deaf ram is one with yellow hoofs?

Duuude....my hands are like....huuuge....I think I can see every molecule...heeheehee

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I was looking at Gallaudet's web page since the started a football team this year and ran across this logo:

header-athletics.jpg

looks pretty similar to this guy doesn't it?

UtSt_2708.gif

Wait a minute...Utah State has another color besides deep, dark navy blue?

And they don't use it?

Wow...

(May have to do some researching into that there...something potentially interesting come out of that! ^_^ )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh come on, when was the last time u thought of Utah St. and not the giant "U" with state in it??, ok no body really thinks of Utah St. period but they dont even use that bull for anything just the giant U-state, shame the Bull is good too i like him.

Let me see if I can find that phone number to my lawyer firm . . . . f, g, h, i, AHHHH, here it is, Jackson, Johnson & Jones Attorney's at Law, who will bend them over and take all we can get for rippin' off the Big School's logo.

Can't any of these small schools get their own logo - friggin' losers.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived