new college 07-08 bball unis

:D here is a list (not a complete) of college basketball teams getting new uniforms this season.....

--maryland men

--duke men (mainly looks like necktrim matching the black uni)

--miami men

--washington men

--missouri state women

--georgia tech men

--texas tech women

--texas women

--minnesota women

--kansas men & women (probably just updating to the new trajan bold font)

if you know of more (any level of college) post on this thread!!!!!

sms.gif

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Utah is changing from Nike to Adidas. They are also dropping black from the uniforms to go with the traditional Crimson and White look and adding on the home shorts the team's motto "U, Us & The Muss" and the road shorts will have just the muss logo. (The muss is the name for the student section)

http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/s.../080107aaa.html

UConn men are getting new uniforms with their primary color becoming red (according to what I've heard).

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

The U:

medium_miami.jpg

I actually kinda like those. I just can't satnd how their jersies never have outlined letters and numbers--looks so bad.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The U:

medium_miami.jpg

I actually kinda like those. I just can't satnd how their jersies never have outlined letters and numbers--looks so bad.

Nike rockin' the shorts -- wonder if you can actually get them this year!

I still wish I could get one of the 1994 Apex One "keystone" shorts from Penn, North Carolina State, George Washington, or Tulsa.

The U:

medium_miami.jpg

After seeing these and the new UConn sets, methinks Nike has a new template to unveil upon the college roundball world.

Next up...Ohio State!!! (Come on...you all know it's coming!) :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The U:

medium_miami.jpg

After seeing these and the new UConn sets, methinks Nike has a new template to unveil upon the college roundball world.

I'm not so sure I agree with you. Although both use rounded rectangles, they are facing opposite ways and are definately not based on anything close to a similar template.

The U:

medium_miami.jpg

I'm not so sure I agree with you. Although both use rounded rectangles, they are facing opposite ways and are definately not based on anything close to a similar template.

On third look...yes, there are marked differences. I guess I was honing in on the more common element: the team name on the shorts.

My bad... :wacko: (The Canes' mark is a helluva lot bigger than whatever is written on UConn's shorts...too small to make out on that photo.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Utah is changing from Nike to Adidas. They are also dropping black from the uniforms to go with the traditional Crimson and White look and adding on the home shorts the team's motto "U, Us & The Muss" and the road shorts will have just the muss logo. (The muss is the name for the student section)

http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/s.../080107aaa.html

Sounds very similar to what Bronco Mendenhall did with BYU's football program years ago. Too bad Boylen can't be original. How stupid is the "U, Us & The Muss" going to be on the uniforms?!? I though it was bad enough to put "Muss" on their football helmets.

ujsignature.png

Archived