Denver Broncos Blue Pants Vs Steelers?

Badge Man

Yup, they started that last season and went 1-2 (beating only Baltimore). I do expect to see the blue pants in 2 weeks!

Actually the Broncos wore the blue pants 4 times last year, all for night games at home: Baltimore, Oakland, San Diego, and Seattle...going 2-2. I wish the Broncs would break out the orange jerseys instead.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Yup, they started that last season and went 1-2 (beating only Baltimore). I do expect to see the blue pants in 2 weeks!

Actually the Broncos wore the blue pants 4 times last year, all for night games at home: Baltimore, Oakland, San Diego, and Seattle...going 2-2. I wish the Broncs would break out the orange jerseys instead.

Amen!

The all-blues are cool every once in a while, but we need the Orange jersey back ... if for no other reason than to try to break out of the current funk (and maybe actually win a game in the alts).

If it weren't for the mis-matched swooshes (blue on the jersey, orange on the pants), I don't think a white jersey/blue pants look would be all that bad for them.

Maybe they can change the white-jersey and white-pants swooshes to orange (the white look could stand some more orange anyway) then they could be a bit more interchangable.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

I'd like to see white jerseys and blue pants.

They don't match up. White jersey has the blue going up the side while the blue pants have orange going down the side.

It'd be a disaster.

They could always include a pair of orange pants with a navy stripe, now THAT would be AWESOME!

They don't match up. White jersey has the blue going up the side while the blue pants have orange going down the side.

It'd be a disaster.

They could always include a pair of orange pants with a navy stripe, now THAT would be AWESOME!

Orange on Orange would be awesome! Anybody want to come up with a picture of what that would be like?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

It'd be a disaster.

Orange on Orange would be awesome! Anybody want to come up with a picture of what that would be like?

See: Virginia Tech Hokies vs. UVA in 1994.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Archived