NHL Winter Classic update

Top Shelf

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the official jerseys, as seen on shop.nhl.com, for the game. Note that they don't appear to be RBK Edge jerseys (no NHL shield on the V-Neck), despite being manufactured by Reebok. Go figure.

p4174071reg.jpgp4173986reg.jpg

djkhaledbest.jpg

Khaled says that he and those jerseys are THE BEST.

Here are the official jerseys, as seen on shop.nhl.com, for the game. Note that they don't appear to be RBK Edge jerseys (no NHL shield on the V-Neck), despite being manufactured by Reebok. Go figure.

That Pens jersey sure is fine

Meh. I know powder blue throwbacks are all trendy and stuff, but powder blue just doesn't work for the Pens, and they were smart to have changed it all those years ago.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

and I hope Buffalo doesnt have the jersey number on the shoulder, like they usually do when they wear these throwbacks, which i think are made to be similar to there new jerseys. It just doesnt look right.

p4226294dt.jpgp4226288dt.jpg

Based on this, I'd assume no front number, with a patch on that spot.

Those are vintage replica jerseys which probably doesn't tell use anything of what the cut of the actual game jersey will be. My guess they will take those designs and put them on the edge cut for the game but will sell the replicas in the older style (as replicas have that old cut still and there is no point of the curve bottom as they aren't used for skating.).

Those are vintage replica jerseys which probably doesn't tell use anything of what the cut of the actual game jersey will be. My guess they will take those designs and put them on the edge cut for the game but will sell the replicas in the older style (as replicas have that old cut still and there is no point of the curve bottom as they aren't used for skating.).

Well, look at the left sleeve, it has the RBK logo. The vintage replicas were CCM and featured the logo on the bottom ride side in the back.

Such beautiful jerseys. I always liked the Sabres whites over their blues and I'm glad that they will wear the whites. I agree that they better wear matching pants, gloves, and helmets. I also hope that the goalies will wear different pads (at least Fleury).

Tim Horton approves

6052_1.JPGn310.JPG

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Tim Horton approves

6052_1.JPGn310.JPG

Logo on the Penguins card is different than the one on the jersey he's wearing.

head explodes/

Tim Horton approves

6052_1.JPGn310.JPG

Logo on the Penguins card is different than the one on the jersey he's wearing.

head explodes/

Actually they look pretty much the same to me

bufg.png

Is anyone going to this game?

I won 2 tickets on a radio show contest and I'm dying to know where my seats are located. The teams haven't released the tix just yet.

The morning before the game, many of us Sabre fans are doing a breakfast tailgate and you're welcome to meet up with us.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived