Oregon Ducks football unis

Delux247

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helmet/Top/Pants

8 different combos this year (1 was worn twice)

green/yellow/yellow: 10/13 & 10/27

green/black/yellow: 11/3

green/black/black: 9/15

green/green/black: 9/29

green/green/green: 9/1

green/white/green: 9/22

green/white/white: 9/8

white/white/white: 10/20

Still no yellow helmet this year.

ujsignature.png

They wore 10 different combos all last year (the 1st year of current jersey set). The 1st, and last, time they wore the yellow helmet was in their blowout loss to BYU in the Las Vegas Bowl.

green/yellow/yellow: 10/14 & 11/24/06 (have worn combo in '07)

green/yellow/green: 10/28/06

green/black/black: 11/4/06 (have worn combo in '07)

green/black/green: 11/18/06

green/green/black: 9/16/06 (have worn combo in '07)

green/green/green: 9/2/06 (have worn combo in '07)

green/white/black: 10/7/06

green/white/green: 9/9 & 10/21/06 (have worn combo in '07)

green/white/white: 9/30 & 11/11/06 (have worn combo in '07)

yellow/black/black: 12/21

This puts the grand total over the last 2 years at 12.

ujsignature.png

There are 48 combos but I doubt they'll wear the white pants or helmets with anything other than the white jerseys. I like the uniforms but why doesn't the white jersey have any yellow in it and whats with their font. 2's 5's and 7's look awful.

USig.jpg

There are 48 combos but I doubt they'll wear the white pants or helmets with anything other than the white jerseys. I like the uniforms but why doesn't the white jersey have any yellow in it and whats with their font. 2's 5's and 7's look awful.

I wouldn't rule that out so fast.

I wouldn't rule that out so fast.

I'm not sayin they won't do it (they'll do anything) but I highly advise them not to. That would not look good. Plus they've never done it in the past.

USig.jpg

The article says this years yellow helmet is still in the developmental stage. Thats not the final version. During the game on Saturday they showed a picture of a yellow helmet with the green O on both sides and a black facemask. Who knows what it will look like when they wear it.

USig.jpg

I wanna see yellow on yellow on yellow

am I crazy?

Green/Yellow/Green could look neat too.

You're definitely batty.

HZBBTNQXLPDMDFS.20061029014119.jpg

The idea of Green/Yellow/Green isn't so bad, it's just that the Ducks have such terrible execution.

I guess I'll put this up in honor of my 400th post--

TNDTGIMFTMGVCTL.20061222025110.jpg

Go Cougars!

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

• 2 weeks later...
According to my calculations, there are 48 different possibilities for the Ducks to wear. It'll take 4 years for them to wear all 48 if they wear a different one each game.

By the time 4 years is up they'll be on their 2nd or 3rd new uni set anyway

jongarlanduj6.jpg

they don't change that often dude - they had the harrington era kits until 2001, then switched to these in 04. it'll be a year or two before they go to something new.

Actually they had a strictly green and yellow (no black) relatively decent, calm set in between the Harrington-era's and these.

Ok, I just uploaded the pictures I took at last night's game onto my computer, and the metal stamp and the silver names on the jerseys both reflected with the flash. From far away it looks like their shoulders are glowing. I just though it was different, definitely something I have never seen before.

ArizonavsOregon007.jpg

ArizonavsOregon004.jpg

ArizonavsOregon003.jpg

ua_logo.jpg

Ok, I just uploaded the pictures I took at last night's game onto my computer, and the metal stamp and the silver names on the jerseys both reflected with the flash. From far away it looks like their shoulders are glowing. I just though it was different, definitely something I have never seen before.

ArizonavsOregon007.jpg

ArizonavsOregon004.jpg

ArizonavsOregon003.jpg

Hard to imagine having bicycle reflectors on your person would be allowed...

jongarlanduj6.jpg

According to my calculations, there are 48 different possibilities for the Ducks to wear. It'll take 4 years for them to wear all 48 if they wear a different one each game.

Oregon%20Unis.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've read that there are over 200 combinations they could wear at any one time.

4 jerseys x 4 pants x 3 helmets=48

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Archived