Sign in to follow this  
DEAD!

Dr. Robert Cade dies

I'm in the process of inventing a product I'm going to call Brawndo.

It has electrolytes, and I envision it as being not only a thirst mutilator, but also what plants crave...

This is still a big death, nonetheless. His invention as far as hydration in sports was revolutionary. In the words of Coach Klein from The Waterboy, "Not only does it taste better (than water), it quenches your thirst better too!!!"

R.I.P. Robert Cade. I'm sure he was happy when the Gators won the 'ship last year.

RIP to the inventor of about 90% of the things in my fridge.

It has electrolytes, and I envision it as being not only a thirst mutilator, but also what plants crave...

That was the worst movie I have ever seen.

Yes, but that was kind of the point.

Y'know, Mike Judge said in an interview that you'd either (i) like the movie, because you'd see so much of it in the people around you, or (ii) hate the movie, primarily because you are the type of people being ridiculed.

I expect Dr. Cade to be processed into powdered form at some point over the next few days.

Worst Flavour Ever!!

I like money...

Y'know, Mike Judge said in an interview that you'd either (i) like the movie, because you'd see so much of it in the people around you, or (ii) hate the movie, primarily because you are the type of people being ridiculed.

Naw, I just hated it because it cost me $8. :P I expect it's one of those movies whose rating would significantly increase if I had rented rather than watched it in the theatre.

And I can't be one of those people, I don't watch wrestling. :P

Naw, I just hated it because it cost me $8. :P I expect it's one of those movies whose rating would significantly increase if I had rented rather than watched it in the theatre.

And I can't be one of those people, I don't watch wrestling. :P

Oh wow, you mean you actually saw it in a theater? Considering the limited release of the movie in theaters, I'm kind of surprised. Idiocracy got BURIED by its distribution network. But I think they created a bit of a cult classic in doing so.

I'm sure he had it coming. Thug life finally caught up with him.

A man can only outrun his past for so long. Hell, just look at The Colonel. Another culinary southern man who couldn't disconnect himself from his drug-smuggling days back in Atlanta. How the mighty do fall.

I remember when Gatorade first came out. My dad owned a grocery store in a town of 300 people, and he always liked to try things out on me. He figured if it would pass my test, because I was so finicky about food and drink, that it would sell. I liked it, and it sold well.

I'm sure glad he worked for the University of Florida.

"Seminole Piss" probably wouldn't have the same marketability.