Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Double whammy.

Bure.jpg

Bure in the Orca

230px-Pavel_Bure_in_Canucks_uniform.jpg

940-bure-pavel-8col.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Double whammy.

Bure.jpg

Even more odd knowing Bure was the last Ranger to wear #9, despite the Rangers retiring in honor of two different players just a few years later. Seriously why did the Rangers just not take it out of circulation? You can take it out of circulation w/o retiring it. The Canucks did that for #19 when Naslund left. Hodgson tried to wear it, and was denied.

hehekp.jpg

Is wearing too much make up popular in the OC? lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didnt even know he initially went to Pitt, so its definitely weird to see Flacco wearing this.....

77929547-university-of-pittsburgh-quarterback-joe-gettyimages.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I didnt even know he initially went to Pitt, so its definitely weird to see Flacco wearing this.....

77929547-university-of-pittsburgh-quarterback-joe-gettyimages.jpg

Flacco was third on Pitt's depth chart, behind Tyler :censored: Palko and Luke Getsy. Both Flacco (Delaware) and Getsy (Akron) transferred.

If I recall, Getsy backed up Palko in high school...not sure why going to the same college even crossed his mind.

If I recall, Getsy backed up Palko in high school...not sure why going to the same college even crossed his mind.

I remember Getsy being there then transferring (I guess I didnt pay attention to the 3rd guy lol), but him and Palko went to different high schools.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I remember Getsy being there then transferring (I guess I didnt pay attention to the 3rd guy lol), but him and Palko went to different high schools.

Maybe he was his backup in the Big 33 (Ohio vs. PA high school all-star game) game or something then. I remember reading that he backed him up somewhere prior to Pitt.

...or I'm making stuff up.

Cam Newton as Tim Tebow's backup:

cam_newton.jpg

51386552.JPG

newton.jpg

brantley-newtonjpg-b56049f16725f672.jpg

newton.jpg

This still looks stupid to me

Picture74_original_crop_exact.png?w=650&h=440&q=75

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...