Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Not sure if this has been posted yet and i'm not going through 274 pages to find out, but, Warren Moon, famous Oiler as a Viking.

There are plenty a QB who have gone to the Vikings in the twilight of their career.

warren_moon_1996_10_13.jpg

Also, Warren as a Seahawk.150307-otd-600.jpg

• Like 1

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75

On 1/3/2017 at 6:04 PM, RedfieldNick said:

Not sure if mentioned, but Peter Foresburg looked weird in Nashville, and this is from a Preds fan

IMG_1060.JPG

Sergei Fedorov in a Blue Jackets uniform has the same feeling for me. 

sergei-fedorov-of-the-columbus-blue-jack

center-sergei-fedorov-of-the-columbus-bl

detroit-red-wings-center-steve-yzerman-r

What even I didn't realize was he hung around long enough to wear the EDGE uniforms with the team. 

GettyImages-79058475.jpg

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

33 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

Sergei Fedorov in a Blue Jackets uniform has the same feeling for me. 

sergei-fedorov-of-the-columbus-blue-jack

center-sergei-fedorov-of-the-columbus-bl

detroit-red-wings-center-steve-yzerman-r

What even I didn't realize was he hung around long enough to wear the EDGE uniforms with the team. 

GettyImages-79058475.jpg

Oh das nasty! He needs his red and white Detroit colors!

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

8 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

It's probably buried somewhere in here but I thought about this for some reason.

islesweb7s-3-web.jpg

Even weirder he played in the Winter Classic alumni game this past weekend. 

C1CJkT4W8AAKuaV.jpg

I know the alumni game is for the great players who have played for the team, but Brodeur only played 7 games for the Blues. This is like if the Seahawks inducted Jerry Rice into a Ring of Honor. 

Here's an even weirder one: Brodeur playing in a different Blues alumni game as a skater

brodeur_forward644.jpg

and for good measure: 

winter_classic_hockey_66125755.jpg?w=670

The great one in a uniform he never wore on a team he played with for like two months. 

• Like 5

PvO6ZWJ.png

17 hours ago, FlyEaglesFly76 said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet and i'm not going through 274 pages to find out, but, Warren Moon, famous Oiler as a Viking.

There are plenty a QB who have gone to the Vikings in the twilight of their career.

warren_moon_1996_10_13.jpg

Also, Warren as a Seahawk.150307-otd-600.jpg

Moon was actually pretty much still in his prime when he went to Minnesota in '94. Bud Adams was just breaking up his team, as he had said he would do if they didn't make a Super Bowl run. Now, Moon in Seattle and (better yet) Kansas City...those are examples of an old, past-his-prime QB hanging on.

• Like 2

@MCM0313 I didn't actually know Warren was a Chief once. It's weird seeing him in anything but an Oilers uni but this is.. bad...650907_10.jpg

• Like 1

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75