Players in the "wrong" uniforms

I'm sure some of these photos have been posted of Dominique Wilkins, but it's something I'll never get used to ...

It's like you can see 'Nique get sadder and sadder over the years he left Atlanta.

74368334.jpg470458890.jpg

51142613.jpg

51142611.jpg

• Like 2

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 3/5/2017 at 2:31 PM, bwburke94 said:

A Deion Sanders quadruple feature:

(As for Cincinnati, you can definitely argue he's right-team/wrong-uniform there, but he's primarily remembered as an Atlanta Brave.)

Deion Sanders (baseball) Reds 2001.jpg

This was during his brief comeback with the Reds in 2001 also the same time when they inexplicably wore red hats with black sleeves. Looked awful. Amazing he was such an athlete that he could dabble in Major League Baseball. 

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

11 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

72316637_display_image.jpg

Penny Hardaway's last season in Orlando wearing a uni he's not associated with. You think of him in Orlando and the pinstriped unis, not that.

Yeah, that will always be T-Mac for me.

• Like 1

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

This was during his brief comeback with the Reds in 2001 also the same time when they inexplicably wore red hats with black sleeves. Looked awful. Amazing he was such an athlete that he could dabble in Major League Baseball. 

Hated those uniforms. Deion was pretty good though.

7 minutes ago, (probably)notabandwagonfan said:

Wait what?

It's a Photoshop. 

He was drafted by the Bucks and then traded on Draft Day. That's about the only connection.

• Like 1

kimball banner.png

3 hours ago, kimball said:

It's a Photoshop. 

He was drafted by the Bucks and then traded on Draft Day. That's about the only connection.

The Dirk pic led me to me google Robert Traylor. Had no idea he has passed.

(careful now)

maxresdefault.jpg 

Wrong jersey.

6uXNWAo.png

18 hours ago, McCarthy said:

I don't mind the red hat and black sleeves (besides the BFBSness of it all) but the black sleeves with red socks is inexcusable.