larrypep

Players in the "wrong" uniforms

10 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

OK, let’s get this back on track. 

Three-time Stanley Cup champion with an O6 team in a rabid market that wears classic uniforms... to the Arizona Coyotes. Here’s Niklas Hjalmarsson. 

0C6481E6-16FA-4E50-850A-98D870A133EA.jpeg

Image result for hi super nintendo chalmers gif

1 hour ago, charger77 said:

Image result for hi super nintendo chalmers gif

Great GIF... and it proves you know how to pronounce his name!

Magic Johnson makes a guest appearance for the Canberra Cannons against Michigan State in 2002 during the Australian team's tour of the United States:

Dennis Scott has already been posted in a new Magic uniform, also on the Knicks (15 games) and Mavericks (52 games), but here he is on the Timberwolves (21 games), Suns (29 games), Grizzlies (66 games), and an extra-special Lakers photo (never played a game for them).

3d_teams.jpg

Petr Nedved defected to Canada from Czechoslovakia in 1989 and eventually became a Canadian citizen, playing for Canada at the 1994 Olympics.  He became eligible to play for the Czech Republic again after playing in the Czech league for 6 years and played in the 2012 World Championships and 2014 Olympics.  He did play for them at the 1996 World Cup because it wasn't an IIHF event.

1006hockey-nedved3-v6.jpg

On 10/27/2017 at 9:19 PM, itsmb8 said:

Someone please tell me theres a Ryan Braun-Cubs or Kris Bryant-Brewers picture LOL.

Braun never played for the Cubs. Bryant never played for the Brewers.

3 hours ago, wildfan2440 said:

Braun never played for the Cubs. Bryant never played for the Brewers.

So this is for players actually in wrong uniforms and not just photoshopped pictures? My bad.

5 hours ago, itsmb8 said:

So this is for players actually in wrong uniforms and not just photoshopped pictures? My bad.

Yeah. i don't know if exceptions like the ap one i posted.

6 hours ago, wildfan2440 said:

Yeah. i don't know if exceptions like the ap one i posted.

Photoshops, almost by definition, involve recent transactions. I've said before that I don't believe recent transactions are in the spirit of this thread.

13 hours ago, bwburke94 said:

Photoshops, almost by definition, involve recent transactions. I've said before that I don't believe recent transactions are in the spirit of this thread.

Ok. Does AP saints count now?

Kareem in an L.A. Dodgers jersey with Jackie Robinson's no. 42 and a Brooklyn Dodgers cap.

59fb89a87c015_kareemdodgers.thumb.png.143282e1033a70ea554b5713f8ed5825.png

You can't see the cap from the front; but that Brand 47 cap uses the better Dodger cap logo with the circular loops in the B.

Related image

5 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Kareem in an L.A. Dodgers jersey with Jackie Robinson's no. 42 and a Brooklyn Dodgers cap.

You can't see the cap from the front; but that Brand 47 cap uses the better Dodger cap logo with the circular loops in the B.

Related image

What a mashup. A basketball player wearing a baseball jersey with LA on the sleeves and a baseball cap with a B for Brooklyn...while also gazing tentatively at an unseen subject and giving a context-free thumbs-up.

10 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Related image

It's interesting how much LA Dodgers fans embrace their Brooklyn heritage. I can't think of another fanbase that embraces their team's ex-city like that.

9 hours ago, pepis21 said:

He never play in the NHL (was a coach), so seeing him in a game jersey is awkward:

C-Q13XLXsAAUR6l.jpg

The Hawks entered the decade with Dominik Hasek & Ed Belfour coached by Vladislav Tretiak... Chicago should have been a dynasty in the 90's.

12 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

What a mashup. A basketball player wearing a baseball jersey with LA on the sleeves and a baseball cap with a B for Brooklyn...while also gazing tentatively at an unseen subject and giving a context-free thumbs-up.

And wearing a retired number.