Players in the "wrong" uniforms

57 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

DeMar is going to be in that jersey for three years, Kawhi just one before he likely bolts to the Lakers. And Kawhi is one of the biggest names in basketball and won a Finals MVP with the Spurs. DeMar is pretty good, but his biggest playoff moments are laying bricks for a team that's never been to a Finals.

But, DeRozan is the face of the franchise, franchise best scorer, and best player to ever put on the raptors uniform. Finals, no.

Best and most memorable Raptor? 100%

• Like 1

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

On 7/19/2018 at 1:51 PM, DiePerske said:

But, DeRozan is the face of the franchise, franchise best scorer, and best player to ever put on the raptors uniform. Finals, no.

Best and most memorable Raptor? 100%

Best? Sure.  That amount of numbers and longevity will earn him that. 

But most memorable? Granted, I don't follow the NBA with nearly the amount of fervor i do the NFL, NHL, and Premier League, but imo it's hard to top stuff like this:

• Like 1

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 4:51 AM, Crabcake47 said:

Best? Sure.  That amount of numbers and longevity will earn him that. 

But most memorable? Granted, I don't follow the NBA with nearly the amount of fervor i do the NFL, NHL, and Premier League, but imo it's hard to top stuff like this:

Agreed, I’d even put bosh over derozen.

On 6/26/2018 at 4:41 PM, insert name said:

Martin Brodeur is off to the hockey hall of fame. Let's remember his short (and I mean SHORT) stint with the Blues.

Image result for martin brodeur blues

That officially makes Marty the best goalie in Blues history, ufff?

season-former-ranger-pugilist-joey-kocur

The fightin' Ranger and Red Wing (and three-time Stanley Cup Champion) Joey Kocur played all of seven games with the Canucks in 1996, making this photo all the more rare.

WatersAndre20WR1-1994TB.jpg

Not the best pic (sorry about how small it is), but the late Philadelphia Eagles safety Andre Waters completed his career with the Arizona Cardinals.

• Like 1

UBwef0L.png

• Like 1
oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

• 2 weeks later...