larrypep

Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Recommended Posts

Not sure if it's been posted, but Oiler tendy Mikko Koskinen was a Islander draftee and played for them:

koskinen.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Not sure if it's been posted, but Oiler tendy Mikko Koskinen was a Islander draftee and played for them:

koskinen.jpg

 

I don't think this guy belongs here.  It's more for guys who played for years or is more remembered for one team (or even two), then showing up in another jersey, like Gretzky in a Blues uniform.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah seriously, Koskinen has 6 career games played in the last EIGHT years, He'll be lucky if anyone remembers him even being in the NHL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BrianLion said:

yeah seriously, Koskinen has 6 career games played in the last EIGHT years, He'll be lucky if anyone remembers him even being in the NHL

I would consider myself pretty well updated on NHL rosters, and I've never heard of this guy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Not sure if it's been posted, but Oiler tendy Mikko Koskinen was a Islander draftee and played for them:

koskinen.jpg

Cool mask. Probably didn't even have to change equipment design going from the Isles to Edmonton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve Christie, the Buffalo Bills place kicker for 9 seasons (and made countless game winning kicks), played the first 2 years of his career for the Buccaneers

 

Image result for tampa bay steve christie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for cesc fabregas monaco

Cesc Fabregas for AS Monaco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

Steve Christie, the Buffalo Bills place kicker for 9 seasons (and made countless game winning kicks), played the first 2 years of his career for the Buccaneers

 

Here's a couple other wrong uniforms for Steve Christie, with the Chargers and Giants.:

 

6Xerv13.jpg?1    ZpLQFnF.jpg?1

 

And here's one a lot of people probably don't know about.  After his NFL career ended, Christie played one game for the CFL's Toronto Argonauts. 

 

iBshsiF.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills special teams great Steve Tasker was drafted by Houston and played 7 games as an Oiler. 

 

zaw9tX8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now