Players in the "wrong" uniforms

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Point1 said:

chagelin_lakings.jpg

OHMYGOD I would have never thought... THAT GUY... would be in a Kings jersey!  To me, That Guy will always be a member of another team.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

16 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I don’t think he has a wrong team, he left a tiny impact on all of them

I'd say the Rockets were his biggest impact. Not necessarily his biggest playing time, but actually having a specific role and doing it well to help the team win.

• Like 1

Which begs the question, which is LeBron’s correct jersey?

I’d choose Miami’s set, because that’s where he was most successful. If you choose Cleveland, you presumably have to pick the black-sleeved jersey he won a championship in — which is unfortunate. The rest of that set was probably the worst of his two Cavalier tenures. And you’re certainly not going to choose Los Angeles, at least not anytime soon. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AndrewMLind said:

Which begs the question, which is LeBron’s correct jersey?

I’d choose Miami’s set, because that’s where he was most successful. If you choose Cleveland, you presumably have to pick the black-sleeved jersey he won a championship in — which is unfortunate. The rest of that set was probably the worst of his two Cavalier tenures. And you’re certainly not going to choose Los Angeles, at least not anytime soon. 

Personally, I’ll always associate him with Cleveland because I feel he should’ve been a Cav for life (but that’s another debate🤬). First thing that comes to mind is the wine and metallic gold with navy accents of his first run there. Second is the other Cavs sets he wore, then Miami. And I don’t care if he plays the next 20 years in Los Angeles, he’ll never be a Laker in my mind

• Like 2